PDA

View Full Version : Custom 36" frame for sale.

AccordNSX
September 2nd 03, 06:26 AM
Haven't quite decided on it, but I might have a 36" GB4 frame for sale
if anyone is interested. I should know within the week, so if anyone
wants to throw some offers my way, do so. I just moved to Orlando and
have to downsize unfortunately. The main thing I'd be interested in
right now would be a 20" trials setup. I recently let go of my 24" Agent
Orange. Also up for grabs might be a GB4 24" Ultimate Wheel, and GB4
Mini Giraffe.

--
AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

If I had a signature, would you forge it?
AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541

tomblackwood
September 2nd 03, 07:01 AM
AccordNSX wrote:
> *Haven't quite decided on it, but I might have a 36" GB4 frame for
> sale if anyone is interested. I should know within the week, so if
> anyone wants to throw some offers my way, do so. I just moved to
> Orlando and have to downsize unfortunately. The main thing I'd be
> interested in right now would be a 20" trials setup. I recently let go
> of my 24" Agent Orange. Also up for grabs might be a GB4 24" Ultimate
> Wheel, and GB4 Mini Giraffe. *

I'm totally interested. Would love to get some particulars offline.
Will PM you. TB

--
tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

My other brake is my face!

aspenmike
September 2nd 03, 06:21 PM
I am also interested in the 36" frame. Any particulars yet? Thanks, MT

--
aspenmike - unicycling albino
aspenmike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3768

AccordNSX
September 3rd 03, 05:58 AM
The frame is built identical to some of the ones you've seen floating
around in 24, and 29" sizes. The frame is powdercoated in "GB4 black"
and has brake bosses welded on. Every inch and weld on this frame were
done beautifully. The frame was built to accomodate a wide hub. Why put
an awesome frame on a so-so wheel? Here's some specs on the frame,
followed by a link to George's very own. I also have a GB4 Coker handle
laying around, setup w/ the computer mount as well.

Specs:
4130 Chromoly construction
Laser cut crown and gusset with GB4 logo
Machined bearing holders
Magura specific brake bosses

http://www.gb4mfg.com/
Go under "My unis" and then "GB4 36" touring"

--
AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

If I had a signature, would you forge it?
AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541

john_childs
September 3rd 03, 08:25 AM
AccordNSX wrote:
> *
> The frame was built to accomodate a wide hub. Why put an awesome frame
> on a so-so wheel?
> *

Oh, Oh!
What width is the hub that the frame is designed for?
I have a wide hub made by the Unicycle Factory that's looking for a
frame and a long term relationship. It's about 121mm between the inside
edge of each bearing.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

john_childs
September 3rd 03, 08:25 AM
AccordNSX wrote:
> *
> The frame was built to accomodate a wide hub. Why put an awesome frame
> on a so-so wheel?
> *

Oh, Oh!
What width is the hub that the frame is designed for?
I have a wide hub made by the Unicycle Factory that's looking for a
frame and a long term relationship. It's about 121mm between the inside
edge of each bearing.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

paco
September 4th 03, 07:24 PM
36" wheel. Mmmm. (Drool...)

--
paco - Proud owner of 2 opposable thumbs

Sometimes crap works fine.
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home