PDA

View Full Version : Bedford Flames

Erin
November 26th 03, 06:21 AM
I just put some very fine Bedford flames on my MUni this weekend. The
two sets of flames were a get-well gift that I received when I broke my
leg and though I'm not quite at the point of riding the one wheeler yet
I felt inspired to starting getting ready. :D

So I put both sets of orange flames on my black Bedford MUni which looks
pretty sweet given the orange DX rim.... ah, for a digital camera at
times like this.....:(

Anyways, I put one set on the outside of the frame and the other set
inside, closer to the wheel. We'll see how they hold up once I start
riding and the MUni takes a few crashes on the trails but for now the
flames are a fabo addition to my Bedford MUni

Anyone else dressed up their uni, Tuni, MUni, Coker, 29'er lately?

Erin

--
Erin - Onewheeler

"You broke your leg doing WHAT!?"
Erin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2036

daino149
November 26th 03, 06:48 AM
Erin,
Really need that digi cam. I'd love to see those flames on the
bedford.

I was thinking about getting the Bedford Flames for my uni. Then I had
this great idea to make them out of reflective tape. I can get the tape
at my LBS, which sells fishing supplies (the tape is used in big game
fishing lures). I really want flames to match those on my tire '(Nirve
Badass)' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albus77/Flame_03).

The thickest tape they have is 1 inch. Can someone help me by drawing a
flame less then one inch wide and about nine inches long. I would, but
I can't draw worth beans.

Or better yet, anyone know where I can get reflective flame decals?

Thanks,
Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

XWonka: Stick that in your Sig and smoke it.

one wheeled stallion
November 26th 03, 02:00 PM
I've put black ones on my trials machine one the outer side of the frame
(chrome)- the parts (saddle, rim, hub/cranks etc) were black (so the
flames are subtle and look pretty decent!) but I've got a saddle with
yellow handle/bumper and yellow pedals and my new blck frame sould
arrive soon, so I'm gonna put yellow ones on the inside!

--
one wheeled stallion - Bringin' that sh*t in!

OWS
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home