PDA

View Full Version : I one-upped John Morgan...

Jon Bond
October 27th 03, 07:03 PM
I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember signing
up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and only 6-8
weeks... er... months, maybe?

Jon "Twin-Tri-flowed" Bond

Carla A-G
October 27th 03, 09:05 PM
"Jon Bond" > wrote in message
> I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember signing
> up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and only 6-8
> weeks... er... months, maybe?

Jim got 2 also within weeks of each other, I had no idea he even signed up,
so now we'll be having 3 in the household...

- CA-G
can never have enough lube...

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Dave W
October 27th 03, 09:09 PM
> "Jon Bond" > wrote in message
>> I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember
>> signing up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and
>> only 6-8 weeks... er... months, maybe?
>
> Jim got 2 also within weeks of each other, I had no idea he even
> signed up, so now we'll be having 3 in the household...
>
> - CA-G
> can never have enough lube...
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

ahem...you are absolutley correct.

Dave (and my enjoys some now and again as well!)

Dave W
October 27th 03, 09:11 PM
>> Dave (and my enjoys some now and again as well!)

should be "and my BIKE enjoys some now and....(oh nevermind!)

MPD Blue
October 27th 03, 09:40 PM
Carla A-G wrote:
> "Jon Bond" > wrote in message
>
>>I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember signing
>>up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and only 6-8
>>weeks... er... months, maybe?
>

> Jim got 2 also within weeks of each other, I had no idea he even signed up,
> so now we'll be having 3 in the household...
>
> - CA-G
> can never have enough lube...

Newlyweds and Tri-Flow.... scary....very scary

--
John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

Michael Dart
October 27th 03, 10:56 PM
"Dave W" > wrote in message
. 3.44...
> >> Dave (and my enjoys some now and again as well!)
> >

> should be "and my BIKE enjoys some now and....(oh nevermind!)

You're on a 'slippery' slope now.

Zilla
October 27th 03, 11:31 PM
I got mine last Friday...

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

"Jon Bond" > wrote in message
> I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember signing
> up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and only 6-8
> weeks... er... months, maybe?
>
> Jon "Twin-Tri-flowed" Bond

Phil, Squid-in-Training
October 28th 03, 03:45 AM
> You're on a 'slippery' slope now.

Not me. I used mine up in one sitting.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

John Morgan
October 28th 03, 06:39 AM
> I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember signing
> up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and only 6-8
> weeks... er... months, maybe?
>
> Jon "Twin-Tri-flowed" Bond

No fair.

I demand that you send me at least half of your extra tube.

-John Morgan

Jon Bond
October 28th 03, 08:22 AM
"John Morgan" > wrote in message
> > I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember
signing
> > up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and only 6-8
> > weeks... er... months, maybe?
> >
> > Jon "Twin-Tri-flowed" Bond
>
> No fair.
>
> I demand that you send me at least half of your extra tube.
>
> -John Morgan

I squeezed it into an envelope that's on its way to you now.

Jon Bond
"This is the news at 6 - An envelope was discovered that is believed to have
an anthrax grease derivative in it has been discovered at the Boston sorting
plant..."

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home