PDA

View Full Version : First Unicycle Picture

yoopers
November 27th 03, 05:26 AM
I may have shared this picture before but I'm not sure. Either way,
it's a pretty cute picture.

Its a picture of Ben and Brad opening the present containing their very
first unicycle for Christmas 2000. We spent Christmas with my parents
in Oklahoma that year and I had had the little uni shipped from Uni.com
to Mom and Dad's house to meet the boys when we arrived. Sure seems
like long ago now.

--
yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards
yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

XWonka
November 27th 03, 05:48 AM
I don't think my parents got a pic of me opening my first uni.
Actually... i don't think that they even got a pic of me before i even
knew how to ride it. Bummer for me, Eh?

I really liked the pics yoops. <sung>-memories...-</sung>

--
XWonka - thought that blonde Lois was hotter

Sig lines are stupid anyway....
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

James_Potter
November 27th 03, 06:11 AM
Those are some cool pictures, Yoopers.
I also got my first uni on Christmas. I broke it a few months later.

--
James_Potter - Rubiks Cube CHAMPION (almost)

-This post *would* be in the most replies thread, if *GILBY* hadn't
killed it.-

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home