PDA

View Full Version : Saddle out

beelsebob2
November 28th 03, 01:08 AM
Hi, I'v recently got a grip of hopping, and was wanting to work up to
jumping and to all the other cool stuff that saddle out can lead to
(Impossible wheel etc.). I can't seem to keep my balance though - is it
a case of keep trying, or am I missing something - I've been told to
have the saddle held in tight to my body, but I have it set quite low
for hopping and hence it impedes leg movement if I bring it in tight, is
this a case of raise the saddle you dumb ass?

Thanks

Bob

--
beelsebob2
beelsebob2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4787

James_Potter
November 28th 03, 02:20 AM
beelsebob2 wrote:
> *Hi, I'v recently got a grip of hopping, and was wanting to work up to
> jumping and to all the other cool stuff that saddle out can lead to
> (Impossible wheel etc.). I can't seem to keep my balance though - is
> it a case of keep trying, or am I missing something - I've been told
> to have the saddle held in tight to my body, but I have it set quite
> low for hopping and hence it impedes leg movement if I bring it in
> tight, is this a case of raise the saddle you dumb ass?
> *

Raise the saddle you dumbass.
No, I mean, try this: http://tinyurl.com/wua2
Click on the seat front hopping one. It's Kris talking about it. Then,
once you can do it with balance, try this:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albus24
Click on How To Jump High.

--
James_Potter - Rubiks Cube CHAMPION (almost)

-This post *would* be in the most replies thread, if *GILBY* hadn't
killed it.-

werner
November 28th 03, 07:00 AM
hi ryan

thx for your really cool how-to video ... it will take me some time 'til
I try this stuff but the video is really helpful.

thx werner

--
werner
werner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4902

zach_jucha
November 28th 03, 11:36 AM
> -Originally Posted By werner-
> *hi ryan*

Whoa! If Potter can pull of pretending to be Ryan Atkins, can I be Dan
Heaton?

- Zachary

P.S. Does it come with any special powers Potter?

--
zach_jucha - coming to a town near you

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

joona
November 28th 03, 03:10 PM
And I want to be John Childs. One of the Profile-killers.

--
joona - )-O <--Neat

Mad as a moose (or atleast Minimoose)
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436

James_Potter
November 28th 03, 06:47 PM
Heehee, yep, that's me. Ryan Atkins. The one you all envy, because I'm
such a better unicyclist than you. Except for Kris Holm. And, of course,
the real Ryan Atkins.

--
James_Potter - Rubiks Cube CHAMPION (almost)

-This post *would* be in the most replies thread, if *GILBY* hadn't
killed it.-

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home