PDA

View Full Version : setting up a computer on MUni

joe
November 29th 03, 10:07 AM
Hey.

I am getting a computer for my Muni for Christmas.

I think I will get 'CAT EYE CORDLESS 7' (http://tinyurl.com/wz3i) - I
like the idea of having no wires!

I was thinking. I am going to put it on my MUni (26" with a 2.6 Gazz on)
but when I set it up, should I put the wheel size as 29", as the tyre
makes the wheel much bigger than 26"?

Just a little wonder going through my brain.

Joe,

--
joe - Hockey Head

:cool: www.cool.unicyclist.com :cool:
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Adrian
November 29th 03, 10:26 AM
Best to measure it, although, I've found Cateye's values given in their
manuals to be pretty accurate.

To measure it; it's best to start from a given point, move the wheel so
that it rotates, say 5 revolutions, measure the distance and divide by
the number of revolutions. (You enter the circumference of the wheel
into the computer).

--
Adrian - Experienced Faller Offer
Adrian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4008