PDA

View Full Version : southern oregon uni/muni riders

jdubs74
November 30th 03, 04:55 PM
Hello all. First time post. Just stumbled across this site a few weeks
ago, and have been lurking ever since. I just starting riding this past
summer, and I was wondering if there were any other riders in Southern
Oregon.

Cheers---

--
jdubs74
jdubs74's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4927

mango
November 30th 03, 06:36 PM
hey j.

This is erik. I asked you if you wanted to ride last summer in kennedy
park in lenox. I moved to cali. Did you move to Oregon or was pittsfield
just a temporary summer thing?

I hope you find someone to ride with. They are there, you just have to
look a little. I went through that when i moved here.

I Hope I'll see you at a Cal Muni weekend or something. Take care.

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

muddycycle
November 30th 03, 10:23 PM
I’m in Corvallis, there are several muni riders in the Willamette
Valley that I know of, I don’t know any in Southern Oregon, but, I would
love to ride some of those awesome mtb trails around Ashland.

--
muddycycle - Nonchalance

"What can possiby mystify a madman?"
Hegira: Greg Bear
muddycycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1283

Grokthezeppelin
December 1st 03, 07:41 AM
There's a gaggle of riders in the Eugene area also. Some Coker, and
some Muni and some heinz 57.

--
Grokthezeppelin - She's real fine - my 29
Grokthezeppelin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3316

jdubs74
December 1st 03, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I hooked up with a small group that rides out
of Coquille, but they mostly stay in the gym. It looks like my best bet
is to get to Eugene and find some muni riders. There are plenty of
places to ride around here, but I would like to find others to ride
with.

Erik-

I think you have the wrong guy. I just moved out here from PA.

--
jdubs74
jdubs74's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4927

jdubs74
December 1st 03, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I hooked up with a small group that rides out
of Coquille, but they mostly stay in the gym. It looks like my best bet
is to get to Eugene and find some muni riders. There are plenty of
places to ride around here, but I would like to find others to ride
with.

Erik-

I think you have the wrong guy. I just moved out here from PA.

--
jdubs74
jdubs74's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4927

mango
December 1st 03, 09:26 PM
Oops, my bad. The fellow i was going for had the AIM screenname
'JDubsw'. I figured, how many people unicycle and have jdubs in their
handle?

My apologies again. Take care.

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

mango
December 1st 03, 09:26 PM
Oops, my bad. The fellow i was going for had the AIM screenname
'JDubsw'. I figured, how many people unicycle and have jdubs in their
handle?

My apologies again. Take care.

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together