PDA

View Full Version : Any word on 2004 Nationals? (U.S.)

JonnyD
December 2nd 03, 09:15 PM
I debated posting this in J.C., but I figured it was worth a shot
here.

Does anyone know anything about the whereabouts of 2004 nationals? I
might be able to go this time, and I really want to go. (Moab is a
priority, but going to both would rock the house)

I know that more people will be off to Japan for UNICON and all that,
but I was just curious.

JD

--
JonnyD

The proper wording is: "Whom is this?" Or, more formally: "Just exactly
whom the heck is this to whom I am speaking to?"
JonnyD's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/563

bugman
December 3rd 03, 12:38 AM
I too am going to need to know soon as well. I need to schedule my
vacation for the year in the next couple of weeks. If I don't get
dates, I may just get lucky like this year and hit it when I have a four
day weekend scheduled. I had a great time, and sure would hate to miss
it.

--
bugman - Equilibrium Challenged

"Trying to maintain balance by wild arm and body motions is something
like trying to balance a wet noodle"
Jack Wiley _The_Unicycle_Book_

tadaniels
December 3rd 03, 03:12 AM
Folks,

There weren't any volunteers to host NAUCC 2004 after the USA, Inc.'s
annual business meeting last August in Minneapolis. Since that time, the
USA has investigated several potential locations. These locations were
all eliminated for a varriety of reasons.

We are currently working with a potential local host on a new, strong
possiblity that was recently brought to our attention. We hope to have a
proposal to the USA Board of Directors soon, and to have a location and
firm dates to report to you prior to January 1.

I can not, as yet, disclose the potential location, but I can say that
the preliminary targeted dates fall within the period of July 9 through
July 20 (i.e., just prior to UNICON XII, which starts July 23). The
exact dates in the proposal will depend on the availability of the
chosen venues, selection of optional events, etc.

Tom Daniels
President, Unicycling Society of America, Inc.

--
tadaniels - USA President
tadaniels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/352

Google