PDA

View Full Version : KH 24, or Profile Yuni?

shadowuni
December 3rd 03, 06:46 AM
im not sure which to buy? what is the difference between the KH 8-spline
and the profile? is it big enough to warrant spending the $200 extra for
the profile Yuni, or does the KH 24 just come with better parts? Which
is the better buy? input is greatly appreciated.

--
shadowuni - Level 4.5 Unicyclist

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

Dylan Wallinger
December 4th 03, 02:01 AM
Hey I-Ninja,

The KH has quality bearing holders and a quality frame.
The Nimbus doesn't.
The Nimbus has extensively tested and warranteed cranks and hub.
The KH doesn't.

I can only show you the door, you have to walk through it.

-Dylan

TheObieOne3226
December 4th 03, 05:24 AM
haha you thought id be helpful! im just going to put in writing what i
just told you. buy the kh. youre not going to destroy the 8 spline kh
hub very fast, so the yunis only advantage is null. plus the kh is
cheaper!

--
TheObieOne3226 - Extreme Halfb*ker

Muah!

unibrow
December 4th 03, 05:37 AM
go with the yuni

i got a yuni with profiles and its worked wonders with me , if ya got
the cash u mise well get profiles and get the warantee along with it.

YUNIYUNIYUNI,
justin.

--
unibrow - ROYAL RIDERS RULE )--(x)