PDA

View Full Version : Maine/New England unis

sockmonster
December 5th 03, 08:15 PM
http://unicycling.org/roster/index.php?state=me

Maine is pretty scarse as far as unicyclists go. It's pretty much me,
and anyone I've taught to ride. I hit the roster to find someone nearby
to ride with

Notice how all the unicyclists reported to be in Maine apparently meant
Manitoba, Canada?

I've registered myself three times, I believe, and I am adsent from the
list. Budget!

--
sockmonster - The original Western Maine uni

Note to self- Never hug a vampire
sockmonster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4286

merrill
December 6th 03, 05:15 PM
I grew up in Maine (Standish). Moved to NY in 86. There's supposedly a
club in Scarborough. I think it might be affiliated with a school.

If you're into offroad, Bradbury Mountain is a nice place to ride.

Joe

--
merrill - Confinement Loaf

Smart Bomb + Dumb President = Weapon of Mass Destruction
merrill's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/818

uniryder777
December 6th 03, 08:24 PM
Sockmonster:

You left a response on my forum post about Funkadelic Wheeljam a few
days back... are you still interested?

-TJ

--
uniryder777 - Intermediate Trials Rider

Bloody shins in CT!!!
www.insane.unicyclist.com
uniryder777's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1595

sockmonster
December 7th 03, 03:26 AM
uniryder777 wrote:
> *Sockmonster:
>
> You left a response on my forum post about Funkadelic Wheeljam a few
> days back... are you still interested?
>
> -TJ *

Hell yeah. I'm campaigning to the legal guardian to let me go down for
it. She's not too keen on letting me drive 6 hours (12 round trip) for
the 4 hour event. Ah, well. It's not for, like, a month. I'll wear her
down.

Hope to be there

--
sockmonster - The original Western Maine uni

Note to self- Never hug a vampire
sockmonster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4286

uniryder777
December 7th 03, 03:33 AM
Keep working on it Sockmonster!!!

Hey! Could you send me an e-mail confirming whether your going or not
soon?

TJ

--
uniryder777 - Intermediate Trials Rider

Bloody shins in CT!!!
www.insane.unicyclist.com
uniryder777's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1595

skianduniaddict
March 16th 06, 08:13 PM
i live in raymond maybe we can go some time

--
skianduniaddict

number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

smcmorrow
March 17th 06, 12:38 AM
Me and a couple of other kids live in freeport, and there are lota kids
in scarborough that ride.

--
smcmorrow

I am not the messiah\"
-Monty Python"
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

sugarloafur
March 17th 06, 02:32 AM
It seems like there are more unicyclists from Maine than I had
originally thought. I know there are a couple in the Bar Harbor area,
and five or six in Freeport. There are a ton in Scarborough with Gym
Dandies.

Bradbury is a great place to ride. We should organize a muni ride
sometime. After ski season? Late April?

--
sugarloafur

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."
-Sir Winston Churchill

'My Gallery' (http://207.5.233.186/gallery/)
sugarloafur's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11213

bmemike
March 17th 06, 03:05 AM
I need to find some ppl closer to Boston... Maine is just a bit too far
away for me.

--
bmemike
bmemike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11148

evil-nick
March 17th 06, 03:52 AM
During the summer I'm in the Lakes Region of NH, that's not too far from
Boston :)

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

briguymaine
March 17th 06, 06:00 PM
sockmonster wrote:
> http://unicycling.org/roster/index.php?state=me
>
> Maine is pretty scarse as far as unicyclists go. It's pretty much me,
> and anyone I've taught to ride. I hit the roster to find someone nearby
> to ride with
>
> Notice how all the unicyclists reported to be in Maine apparently meant
> Manitoba, Canada?
>
> I've registered myself three times, I believe, and I am adsent from the
> list. Budget!

Buxton, Maine muni capital of the world. (at least my world!)

--
briguymaine

Life is like a box of chocolates? I hate chocolate.
'My blog is at www.munitard.com' (http://www.munitard.com)
briguymaine's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9257

uniMcPeat
March 17th 06, 08:32 PM
Me and my brother Kaycee (kactheacy) ride muni/trials. along with
Henry, John and some others.
We live in Scarborough Maine.

--
uniMcPeat

Mega League Pogo Team 05-06

> i have a headache

-unijesse

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
uniMcPeat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10313

One on one
March 17th 06, 09:44 PM
bmemike wrote:
> I need to find some ppl closer to Boston... Maine is just a bit too far
> away for me.

I'm one of those people in the Boston area.

--
One on one

Amazing. YOU'RE a waffler too!! And we BOTH unicycle! We're just the
same! That's why I like you, Greg!
-BillyTheMountain

You ARE me, you silly goose.
-Greg Harper