PDA

View Full Version : LUC's biggest MUni ride

Sofa
December 8th 03, 01:53 AM
Well, our club's first MUni ride had 2 people (me and Drewnicycle)

The one year aniversary ride had 7! For those who haven't gone to an
official MUni weekend, or some such thing, 7 people all coming out for a
MUni ride is pretty large.

Although mose photos came out crappy, check this almost ice gap
out...wet seat, dry feet.....

| Attachment filename: brianicegap.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/177246|

Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'You can usually engineer something to be fool proof, but never
damn-fool proof' - cyberbellum
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Sofa
December 8th 03, 01:58 AM
I said 'almost'

it certainly isn't 'almost'

:(

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'You can usually engineer something to be fool proof, but never
damn-fool proof' - cyberbellum
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

supertones
December 8th 03, 02:19 AM
Looks like something fun to try.

Andrew

--
supertones
supertones's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4499

XWonka
December 8th 03, 06:13 AM
Sofa wrote:
> *For those who haven't gone to an official MUni weekend, or some such
> thing....*

Have you ever been to any other MUni Weekends?

Sofa wrote:
> * 7 people all coming out for a MUni ride is pretty large.*

You're doing better than me, Sofa. The largest group i have ever ridden
with was 2. Anyway, it looks like it must have been a fun ride. I
haven't ridden in snow yet, but i hear good things about it. :)

--
XWonka - I'm divorced

"It is your feeble minded government, not mine, who participated in the
war which has not yet been justified." -Rowan

"Ya, freestyle is better for turing and mainly freestyle stuff. Trials
is way better for hopping..." Super_Evill

"Actually, the Hell on Wheel Gang does not -own- me. Come to think of
it, that's a pretty opressive statement and somewhat outdated in it's
nature."
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Sofa
December 8th 03, 07:02 AM
I have yet to make one of those weekends.

I did make it to the first annual TOque games in Toronto, though.

After my college is done (year 1.5 / 3 so far) I'll hittin those
weekends left and right!

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'You can usually engineer something to be fool proof, but never
damn-fool proof' - cyberbellum
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

joona
December 8th 03, 09:42 AM
Sofa wrote:
> *With the conditions right, riding in the snow is great. If it is too
> deep, you fall over all the time, especially if you are
> 'Carl Hoyer' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuo48/aan) *

I hate it when this happens. Especially if you get snow inside your
clothes or shoes. Eeew.

--
joona - )-O <--Neat

Mad as a moose (or atleast Minimoose)