PDA

View Full Version : Early Christmas!

CouldUni
December 10th 03, 06:20 AM
Hey everyone,
I just got some 661 leg armour and gloves!
Woohoo!
Now I can continue my trials training with less pain and more
confidence.
Right now I can jump 19.75 inches with no pre-hop, I could do it before
but not well. I'm doing this on a cycle design unicycle, with a Viscount
saddle and wellgo pedals...
Maybe I'll get a Kris holm 20" wheelset, then I could get some serious
jump...

--
CouldUni
CouldUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4866

GILD
December 11th 03, 12:36 PM
CouldUni wrote:
> *Hey everyone,
> I just got some 661 leg armour and gloves!
> Woohoo!*

di can c u smiling from here

do those gloves offer wrist protection or are they simply to prevent
abbrasions to your hands?

--
GILD - Waffle-tosser

'it's xmas time!' (http://tinyurl.com/y7um)

JUST SAY 'KNOW'!

Namaste!
Dave

eenwieler
December 11th 03, 03:19 PM
tommorow I will get my KH trial unicycle with a lot of extra stuff, like
the KH leg protection, DVD and video of Kris Holm:p :p :p

so for me it's also early cristmas, or it is late Sinterklaas. Thats is
the same as Santaclaus, but it is older. A few hundreds year ago there
have been al lot of dutch people wo moved to the USA and Canada. And the
missed Sinterklaas so they started with Santaclaus. And now we have in
the Netherlands Sinterklaas ( 5 december ) and Santaclaus ( 25 and 26
december ) :D:D

Ferko

--
eenwieler - One wheel is everything I need.

Eenwieler, Einrad, Unicycle, Monocycle. It is just the same!
eenwieler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3829

muniracer
December 11th 03, 06:51 PM
CouldUni wrote:
> *
>
> Right now I can jump 19.75 inches with no pre-hop,
>
> *

thats a pretty exact measurment!

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns XWonka!
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

chirokid
December 11th 03, 06:57 PM
Hope you enjoy all your new toys. Have fun! Wow, to be able to jump
almost 20", that is awesome. I think I am up to 5.865 inches on my
hops. (exact measurement is for Muniracer :D) But, in my defense, I am
40 years old and a big fellow, however still dream of jumping up on
picnic tables. --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"my gyroscope is in my head......." Zod
chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

CouldUni
December 11th 03, 06:57 PM
> do those gloves offer wrist protection or are they simply to prevent
> abbrasions to your hands?

The are mainly for protection against abbrasions. As in from holding the
seat in front while hopping, my hands get sore after awhile from holding
the under side.

> thats a pretty exact measurment!

That's the highest I know I can jump, four pallets.

--
CouldUni - lone loser
CouldUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4866

Google