PDA

View Full Version : Used Trial Uni

super_evill
December 11th 03, 01:16 AM
Hey, I'm looking for a good trial unicycle( 20"). Does anyone have one
for sale here in western canada(perferrably alberta)?

--
super_evill - Level 4

"Whadda ya want me to do, whack a guy, off a guy, whackoff a guy, cuz
I'm married"- Peter Griffin

super_evill's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4492

toddw9
December 11th 03, 03:25 AM
You may know this already, but I've found a few of bike shops who tell
me that they can get me a new KH 20" for $320 canadian. That's a way
better price than on unicycle.com. I gotta wait till after christmas
just in case there's one under the tree.
As another alternative, since you're in Alberta, talk to Chris Taylor of
the 'Edmonton Unicycle Club' (http://www.unicycling.net/Edmonton/). If
you go to that site, and click on "Shop", he has an email address and
phone number at the bottom of the page. He may be able to connect you
with a used unicycle or even a good deal on a new one.

--
toddw9 - No, I'm not a clown.
toddw9's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4466

Sofa
December 11th 03, 04:29 AM
I'm pretty sure Darren Bedford does that for $300, or maybe 320, but
that's after tax

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'You can usually engineer something to be fool proof, but never
damn-fool proof' - cyberbellum
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Sofa
December 11th 03, 04:30 AM
he also has another trials one for like $275 with an alex rim/luna tire

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'You can usually engineer something to be fool proof, but never
damn-fool proof' - cyberbellum
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

toddw9
December 11th 03, 05:09 AM
Wow it seems like Darren Bedford is the man to see for absolutely
everything related to unicycling. Everywhere I go I see "talk to
Darren".
Good to see people around who can be that helpful.

--
toddw9 - No, I'm not a clown.
toddw9's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4466

UNI GUY
December 11th 03, 06:21 AM
Yes most definately talk to Darren. He'll hook you up quick and easy.

--
UNI GUY - UNICYCLING OBSESSED
UNI GUY's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4084

Google