PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Kid at MTBike review

Checkernuts
December 12th 03, 05:07 AM
http://tinyurl.com/yw02

he'll be ready for the north shore in no time

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

daino149
December 12th 03, 05:26 AM
That's pretty impressive. I don't know if I could do that.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

XWonka: Stick that in your Sig and smoke it.

john_childs
December 12th 03, 06:21 AM
So when is that kid going to show up at a California Muni Weekend and
try to out ride Beau Hoover?

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Klaas Bil
December 12th 03, 05:14 PM
john_childs wrote:
> *So when is that kid going to show up at a California Muni Weekend and
> try to out ride Beau Hoover? *

Beau may already have seen this pic of his future challenger. There was
a 'Beau' who submitted a caption. Not sure if he is Beau Hoover though,
his profile is empty.

Klaas Bil

--
Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
Klaas Bil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3442

mango
December 13th 03, 12:17 AM
Did anyone read the comments under that pic? Damn, a lot of people suck!

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

pete66
December 13th 03, 12:44 AM
What are we lookin at? When I clicked on that link it just went to
mtbreview.com "hot deals".

--
pete66 - Verging on Level 3 Unicyclist
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

mango
December 13th 03, 02:44 AM
Hmmm. Pete, im not sure whats going wrong for you. The link did and
still does work fine for me.

If things still aren't working out:

go to http://www.mtbr.com/

search for (on the left side) 'unicycle' under the discussions tab

click on "Unicycle kid narrowly escapes khaki short ..." part way down

then click on "Photo Caption Contest"

There might be a faster way to do it but thats what i found worked
quickly. I guess the link would be faster but its not working now is it?
:)

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

uniextreme
December 13th 03, 03:07 AM
I dont get why all those mountain bikers were making fun of the kid and
the sport on the comments under the picture, I guess they cant except
the fact that anyone could ride a bike but it takes true skill to ride a
uni.

--
uniextreme - Funkadelic Unicyclist
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

daino149
December 13th 03, 03:37 AM
I'm starting to see some familar names up on the MTB forum :D

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

XWonka: Stick that in your Sig and smoke it.

Klaas Bil
December 13th 03, 06:35 AM
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:08:06 -0600, mango
> wrote:

>That amazing kid's name is Geoffrey (i think thats how its spelled). I'm
>not sure of his last name but i will find out.

His last name may be Webber. There is a 'Lauri Webber' on that page
who claims that it is her kid.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"Friends don't let friends drop to flat - Kris Holm, discussing large drops to flat ground."

XWonka
December 13th 03, 07:59 PM
mango wrote:
> *Did anyone read the comments under that pic? Damn, a lot of people
> suck! *

some people are so cruel...

--
XWonka - I'm divorced

"It is your feeble minded government, not mine, who participated in the
war which has not yet been justified." -Rowan

"Ya, freestyle is better for turing and mainly freestyle stuff. Trials
is way better for hopping..." Super_Evill

"Actually, the Hell on Wheel Gang does not -own- me. Come to think of
it, that's a pretty opressive statement and somewhat outdated in it's
nature."
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home