PDA

View Full Version : Help!

one wheeled stallion
December 13th 03, 05:56 PM
Hi, I've recently bust a KH saddle or more specifically, the metal strip
inside them- does anyone have any recommendations for what I can use to
replace this with??

Also, my Onza hub keeps creaking- I've searched for other threads on
this and I tried doing what they said (oil the inside of it) and it did
stop briefly but has started again! What can I do???

And finally, will Roach seat covers fit KH saddles? (I know there are
leather ones for KHs, but I like the look of the Roach ones!) How thick
are air pillows? What size inner tube do you use for them?

Last one for real now, where can I get vinyl tubing or whatever to put
along the edge of my saddle to stop my fingers getting sore???

Any help on any of the above would be great

Thanks a lot,
James

--
one wheeled stallion - Getting There! :-)

OWS
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

thinuniking
December 13th 03, 06:11 PM
I wanted to do something about the metal plate in my kh eg beef it up
with some stiffer metal.About the creaking hub i don't think it's much
to worry about.I know sarah miller's pashley does it but I don't have a
clue what to do about it.I hope this is a little help even though i have
no ways to sort out the problem.

--
thinuniking - mad as a clown

Clown is such a dirty word.
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Dirtsurfer
December 13th 03, 06:43 PM
Yes the Roach cover will fit the KH saddle frame with the stock guards.
I went with the kit from Uni.com for 14.95 (tube and sock). Note that
there is some padding along the sides of the frame. Before I installed
the cover, I ran a thin marine foam tape around the edge from guard to
guard.

--
Dirtsurfer - Singlewheel/Singletrack

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Gandalf the gray
Dirtsurfer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2352

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home