PDA

View Full Version : i just discovered that hopping around is fun

greyhairedguy
December 18th 03, 04:27 PM
yesterday, i was brave and decided to try hopping onto a 2x8. that was
fun. then i tried a 4x8. that was fun. then i tried a 6x6. didn't
quite make it. i then put all the lumber together to make it more
interesting. that was funner. i then added pallets. that was funner.
today, i'm stacking some 2x2x4 bricks together for added fun. this is
great!

i've been such a wimp on this kinda stuff--don't like getting
hurt--might be an age thing. sure is fun though. i think i'll make me
one of those trails courses.

--
greyhairedguy - I need to ride.
greyhairedguy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3475

harper
December 18th 03, 04:40 PM
No. You're too old for that.

--
harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"... is it better to have the seat too high, or too low?" -supertones

James_Potter
December 18th 03, 04:58 PM
Yeah, trials is one of the most fun things about unicycling. Glad to
hear you've tried it!

--
James_Potter - Rubiks Cube CHAMPION (almost)

-Give a man a match, and he's warm for an hour. Light a man on fire, and
he's warm for life.-

Thank you, TheObieOne3226.

supertones
December 19th 03, 10:38 PM
I like hopping too. I don't hop onto stuff yet, but a few times i've
hoped up and down and turned myself around, thats fun for now : )

I don't think it's an age thing, i'm 22 and don't like hurting myself
either, must be the hair color, cause i've got grey too.

Andrew

Ps. Or maybe your name is Andrew, if it is you can post on the Andrew
thread..........

--
supertones
supertones's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4499

XWonka
December 20th 03, 01:36 AM
Hopping really takes it out of me. I'm out of shape this winter. Maybe i
should hibernate.

--
XWonka - I'm divorced

"Oh, and he's a vampire who likes to drink lighter fluid and rides a
bicycle! You know, one of those unicycles with two wheels!" -Paco

"Actually, the Hell on Wheel Gang does not -own- me. Come to think of
it, that's a pretty opressive statement and somewhat outdated in it's
nature."
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home