PDA

View Full Version : municyclist in the Charlotte NC area

stinkster
December 19th 03, 07:13 PM
I am new to this forum and I was wondering if there was any municyclist
in the Charlotte NC area. I would like to put together some group rides
in the area. We have got alot of nice mtb trails.

--
stinkster
stinkster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5108

zach_jucha
December 19th 03, 07:43 PM
I'm pretty sure the member "hopeful" is in Charlotte. If he doesn't
catch this you should PM him.

--
zach_jucha

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

'The Harper Picture'
(http://www.geocities.com/theharperpicture/index.htm)

Click it, you know you want to.
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

carjug
December 19th 03, 08:57 PM
See about attending a juggling club meeting in Davidson about thirty
miles to the north, ask at the public library at about 1:00 on Sunday
afternoon. The guy you are looking for is named Bill Giduz. If you
strike out there are some great trails behind the practice football
field of Davidson College.

--
carjug
carjug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1228