PDA

View Full Version : Height, wheel size and used unicycles for sale

David F Dodge
December 20th 03, 04:22 AM
Hi,
I'll likely wanna be getting a unicycle with a bigger wheel soon. I have
one with a 24" tire. I'm 5'5". I'm wondering how big a wheel I can get
to. Is it possible for me to ride a Coker? Also I'm wondering how one
finds out about used unicycles for sale (besides ebay). Particularly ones
with bigger wheels (26 and up).

shadowuni
December 20th 03, 07:56 AM
im about 5' 10" and i ride a coker. it comes with three seatposts of
differing lengths, or at least mine did. the smallest one at the lowest
height should be fine for you. i think you may be able ride one. let me
know your inseam length, and ill measure it for you.

--
shadowuni - Level 4.5 Unicyclist

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

harper
December 21st 03, 12:28 AM
Mara is no giant. I think she's 5'4" or less. Here she is on one of the
big boys. If you want a used unicycle, Jagur sells them pretty much
weekly.

| Attachment filename: marabigboy.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/179607|

harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"... is it better to have the seat too high, or too low?" -supertones

Grokthezeppelin
December 21st 03, 01:58 AM
Yeah you could ride a coker, check out these kids. (not mine)
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/cokertricksters

You also might check with Darren Bedford for unicycles, his new prices
are better than some of the froth that blows when a name brand - quality
uni shows up on ebay.

--
Grokthezeppelin - She's real fine - my 29
Grokthezeppelin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3316

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home