PDA

View Full Version : Is the pacific NW breathing a sigh of relief.

Dave W
November 3rd 03, 02:05 AM
The green River killer has been caught...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=7&u=/ap/20031102/ap_o
n_re_us/green_river_killings_5

Were any of these victims found on MTB trails? (trying to keep it on topic
:-)

Critic
November 4th 03, 04:41 AM
"Dave W" > wrote in message
. 3.44...
> The green River killer has been caught...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=7&u=/ap/20031102/ap_o
> n_re_us/green_river_killings_5
>
> Were any of these victims found on MTB trails? (trying to keep it on topic
> :-)

Kinda. There is an area just south of Seatac airport that was once
residential but has since been turned into a recreational area. The houses
were removed and nature left to take its course. There is still some
hardball, but otherwise you would never know that anything had ever been
there, and it is laced with singletrack. It is now fenced but was open when
Ridgeway was active. They found several of his victims there. One of the
trails there is called "body dump". It creeped me out to ride there, only
went once.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home