From: Tone >
Newsgroups: uk.people.disability
Subject: Re: FS: XLT Pro Handcycle
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 09:04:49 +0000

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 21:57:05 -0000, "paul.obinson24"
> wrote:

>01768 899240

Sorry but after a hundred years or so of development I will stick to
my car, and continue scaring the living daylights out of idiots riding
bikes on main roads, who have no insurance or who pay no Road Tax

rhumba
November 8th 03, 03:59 PM
> wrote in message
> On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 12:20:06 -0000, "rhumba" >
> wrote:
>
> >Things like this restore my faith in humanity. The original poster was
only
> >trying to sell his handcycle.
> >
> >No wonder I need eyes in the back of my head!
>
> Well most cyclist dont use their eyes at all so maybe a pair in the
> back of your head would help you somewhat

Righto, I will most definitely take your wonderful advice on board.

Heh.

Selwonk
November 8th 03, 09:54 PM
"rhumba" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> > On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 12:20:06 -0000, "rhumba" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Things like this restore my faith in humanity. The original poster was
> only
> > >trying to sell his handcycle.
> > >
> > >No wonder I need eyes in the back of my head!
> >
> > Well most cyclist dont use their eyes at all so maybe a pair in the
> > back of your head would help you somewhat
> >

> Righto, I will most definitely take your wonderful advice on board.
>
> Heh.

The shame of it all that that our American cousins on AMB get to see what a
bunch of inbred retards the majority of Brits really are.

ß Ø ® G
November 8th 03, 11:05 PM
On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 13:55:52 +0000, phil > wrote:

>Presumably you also park on the pavement in the
>knowledge that a wheelchair user will be forced on the road

well if you squeeze past, or try,and you dent or scratch their car
then tough **** to them

--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

http://www.davessite.co.uk
Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

Google