PDA

View Full Version : Spare Parts?

BB
November 16th 03, 12:59 AM
I finally got all the bits to fix my stupid USE SX seatpost, and decided
to keep the one remaining bolt in my spare parts bag (which was supposed
to be just a chain link & cleat bolt, but turned out to only be a chain
link).

So now I need to get another cleat bolt (lose one of those, and you're
screwed). Can anyone suggest any other small spare parts to keep on the
ride?

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home