PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for next possible t-shirts?

kraze
May 28th 04, 06:36 PM
Now that one shirt has seemed to garner so much attention and
controversy, maybe we can do something with all the energy: if the
makers of the finely drawn (if not admired for substance at least admire
the quality) t-shirts were to take great ideas for shirts, maybe we can
get together on some designs? Or at least speak out about some cool
shirt you'd like to see, and maybe it will happen. Who knows? Keeping
with the comic theme that looks so sweet, I'm going to suggest two:
One would be called Trials By Error, and focus on a guy falling smack
down to the ground, with his unicycle flying out.
The other could be of a ninja, sitting cross-legged on top the unicycle,
with the words, Achieve Total Balance. If not a ninja, then somebody
meditating. Any thoughts?

--
kraze - Army Of One Wheel

Post proelia praemia.
kraze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6583

kraze
May 29th 04, 03:42 PM
Another idea, which wouldn't be illustrated, would be this: everyone
right click on the unicyclist.com logo, and make it your wallpaper.
tiled. It should reapeat over and over, all over the desktop. Now tell
me that wouldn't look cool on a nice button-up shirt?

--
kraze - Army Of One Wheel

Post proelia praemia.
kraze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6583

Murde Mental
May 29th 04, 04:17 PM
make green E.C.U (elite combat unicyclists) tees...they have an awesome
logo...

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I am very angry right now...

Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

evil-nick
May 29th 04, 04:34 PM
How about the classic homosapiens evolution:
non-pedal bike -> PennyFarthing->modern-style
bike->10-speed->mountain-bike->muni

Give blood, muni.

MUnicycler to mountainbiker: "They make them with two wheels now?"

I lost the other half!

(Stick-ish figures) Geeky guy + uni + mountain = muni guy

I'll think of others... T-shirt design is fun... I haven't done any uni
shirts yet... my best two designs so far are "Do vegetarians eat animal
crackers?" And a picture of Yoda with "WWYD?" underneath ;)

I like some of the unicyle.com shirts (twice the man to ride half the
bike), I just find the company advertising on the back too, well,
annoying. The Mountain-dew Muni shirt is cool, and the Canadian uni
shirt too.

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

They make them with two wheels now?
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Murde Mental
May 29th 04, 05:13 PM
Canada uni!?
I've never seen that one!
what does it look like?

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I am very angry right now...

Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

uni-man-dan
May 29th 04, 05:56 PM
[image: http://www.thedan.com/shirtweb.jpg]

Only 15$ free shipping.

I dont have that color except in extra large.

Colors: Black shirt with Red print
White shirt with red print
Blue shirt with red print

Email me with your adress, telling me what size and color
you want, and then send me a check. wicked easy.

Word up.
Dan

--
uni-man-dan - http://www.thedan.com

http://www.thedan.com

uni-man-dan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/464

uni-man-dan
May 29th 04, 05:56 PM
[image: http://www.thedan.com/shirtweb.jpg]

Only 15$ free shipping.

I dont have that color except in extra large.

Colors: Black shirt with Red print
White shirt with red print
Blue shirt with red print

Email me with your adress, telling me what size and color
you want, and then send me a check. wicked easy.

Word up.
Dan

--
uni-man-dan - http://www.thedan.com

http://www.thedan.com

uni-man-dan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/464

uniextreme
May 29th 04, 06:02 PM
Ok what does that logo mean?
Sheep knee snoopy kill?
Ewe Leg Charlie brown kill?

--
uniextreme - Funkadelic Unicyclist

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuw09

Scars are tatoos with better stories
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

one wheeled stallion
May 29th 04, 06:06 PM
> How about the classic homosapiens evolution:

I did see something where there were primates gradually standing further
upright and finally it had Kris Holm (I think) with his muni over his
shoulder. It looked fantastic, although I'm not sure if it was a T or
just a pic. That would be great on a t-shirt!

I know this can't really be a home grown project, but I'd like to see Ts
with 'Kris Holm Unicycles' or 'Onza Unicycles' etc etc on the front,
that would be cool!

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"...there's nothing I can't manage if I grunt loudly enough" -Mikefule
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Murde Mental
May 29th 04, 07:11 PM
Guys that is WAY too cliche!
make a green tee-shirt with the logo at the top-right of this webpage:
http://www.geocities.com/combatunicycle/index.html

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I am very angry right now...

Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Murde Mental
May 29th 04, 07:30 PM
same here! I would buy them no questions asked...

1- they're green (I almost only wear green things)
2- they're awesome!

1+2= make E.C.U tees!

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I am very angry right now...

Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

darchibald
May 29th 04, 10:39 PM
Uniextreme,
Not sure if you're joking or not but it's:

Ewe (it says right on it, it means a female sheep) - Knee - Sigh -
Kill

Ewe - knee - sigh - kill

U - ni - cy - cle

Unicycle

Awsome shirt in my opinion. Can you get in black with white, or a
smaller blue with white? I saw someone else selling those too. I think
he was the guy who was making them (I think). If you don't have those
colors could you point me too him?

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 3.9

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

gerblefranklin
May 29th 04, 11:21 PM
TheDan.com shirt is the shiznit! That and my "Jack Hughes" shirt are my
2 favorite shirts. The only problem is that whenverr a stranger sees the
shirt they tell me to hold still and don't get it. Still, that shirt is
the bomb!

How's about a picture of a biker with the caption "Are -You- in the
circus?!" Just an idea.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown out?

bugman
May 29th 04, 11:43 PM
Is it just me or people on this forum just way too sensitive.

I am sure the ideas so foar are just way too cotroversial and will
ultimately cause this thread to be 40 pages of whining.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

"It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the
press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of
speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the
freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who
serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who
allows the protester to burn the flag."
~Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC

bugman
May 29th 04, 11:43 PM
Is it just me or people on this forum just way too sensitive.

I am sure the ideas so foar are just way too cotroversial and will
ultimately cause this thread to be 40 pages of whining.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

"It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the
press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of
speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the
freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who
serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who
allows the protester to burn the flag."
~Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC

tom_edmonds
May 30th 04, 01:43 AM
one wheeled stallion wrote:
> *
> I did see something where there were primates gradually standing
> further upright and finally it had Kris Holm (I think) with his muni
> over his shoulder. It looked fantastic, although I'm not sure if it
> was a T or just a pic. That would be great on a t-shirt!
>
> I know this can't really be a home grown project, but I'd like to see
> Ts with 'Kris Holm Unicycles' or 'Onza Unicycles' etc etc on the
> front, that would be cool! *

BUC 11, i have mine..

| Attachment filename: buc2004tshirt.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/212988|

tom_edmonds - Finally...less talking, more riding

"rest and elevation" we know its all we'll be told, so why do we still
go and wait in A&E all day?
tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

JLthemanthelegend
May 30th 04, 03:49 AM
yea i like the dan.com t-shirt

--
JLthemanthelegend
JLthemanthelegend's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5871

JLthemanthelegend
May 30th 04, 03:55 AM
another idea would be the "It takes twice the man to ride half the bike"
quote with a picture of a unicycle under it and have it in a color
other than white ( me and white dont go together due to staining)

--
JLthemanthelegend
JLthemanthelegend's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5871

evil-nick
May 30th 04, 04:05 AM
Sigh, my best ideas are always already taken (Velcro was mine too
;););))
TheDan's shirt looks pretty cool, and that ECU website is awesome.
My only prob with the 2xMan + .5 bike shirt is that its already been
done, and I hate ripping off other people's work... I just wish
unicycle.com offered it without the massive ad on the back, just as a
straight shirt.

Murde Mental, the Canada Uni shirt is found on unicycle.com here:
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=770
I think Dan Heaton wore one in Universe 2, maybe it was someone else...

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

They make them with two wheels now?
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

zach_jucha
May 30th 04, 04:07 AM
While it is kind of stupid, it would be sweet to have a t-shirt with
like a monkey on rollerblades, a pre-homosapiens man on a skateboard,
another pre-homo sapiens man on a bmx or one of those scooters, maybe
another on a trials bike or something, and then a modern man on a uni.
If there's a good artist out there I'd buy that for sure. Just because,
come on, it's pretty sweet.

Or maybe just the monkey on rollerblades, with a caption like,
-"Rollerblades are inferior!"- or something. You know, to **** off the
rollerbladers. Wait, I guess that wouldn't really have anything to do
with unicycling... but you know it would sell... rollerbladers, what are
they thinking with those things...

--
zach_jucha - Smilemaker

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

-I think I see way more penises then I should.-

- Dan Heaton

-God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

- Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

unipsychogirl
May 30th 04, 04:23 AM
I think that someone (Tommi) should make T-shirts of the infamous "The
Unicycle Factory" comic strips....if its not allready been done yet. I
got to thinking about the Unicycle Factory cuz when someone mentioned
the thing about the evolution of unicycles, I instantly thought of the
Unicycle Factory comic strip I think titled, "Evolution of a Unicyclist"
where it shows maybe its Tommi but i'm not sure a little boy on a
tricycle, then on a bicycle, then on a standard unicycle, then on a very
tall giraffe unicycle, then in a wheel-chair with a cast on (or to that
effect) hahaha

Kraze, would you please post those T-shirt ideas and other product ideas
that I private messaged to you (if you still have them). Thanks. just to
let you know guys they're pretty lame hahaa.

I think that almost any cover to any decent unicycling movie that's been
made would make a good T-shirt design. I know there will be T-shirts for
my movie...and maybe beer-bottle-openers for john childs and earings for
me, oh, wait, no, that should read that i just want to go shopping for
earing at the mall, the ones that flash the led different colors

I also think they should make T-shirts of the various adds that
unicycle.com has put out if they haven't done so yet. by the way I would
like to be on a T-shirt......hehe

this is probably totally irrelevant, but I still have the miniscule
design that I sketched out for my retainer....my orthodontist was
letting his patients put a little logo or design next to their name on
their top retainer along with getting to pick out its color...but that's
before he got CHEAP!!!!!! ugghh!!! no fair! i could have sold that
retainer on e-bay for some big bucks.

--
unipsychogirl

~Sara C.

"I CAN JUMP OVER YOUR HONOR STUDENT ON MY UNICYCLE!!!" -me to old lady
at festival

"I BET YOU CAN!" -old lady, without a clue as to what a "unicycle" is

) (A.I.M. S.N: "unipsychogirl" but mostly on
as "violpunk") )--O

My lame claim to the sorta-hall-of-fame (I'm in shame):
http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/unicon11/results/IUF02_Juggling.html
unipsychogirl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4356

munimanpete
May 30th 04, 05:30 AM
I'm busy trying to come up with some sort of label to put on T-Shirts
and hats and sell on my website http://www.muniman.2ya.com
I'm just not the most creative guy in the world, any advice on doing
this kind of thing?

--
munimanpete - come on and do the muni

"Look mum, that boy's on a circus bike"
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

evil-nick
May 30th 04, 12:43 PM
The evovlving man sounds good, as does the wheelchair-bound lad...

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

They make them with two wheels now?
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Scott Kurland, RMT
May 31st 04, 04:17 PM
bugman wrote:
> Is it just me or people on this forum just way too sensitive.
>
> I am sure the ideas so far are just way too controversial and will
> ultimately cause this thread to be 40 pages of whining.

Oh, well, if you're not too sensitive, I have a bone to pick with you about
your sig:

"It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the
press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of
speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the
freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who
serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who
allows the protester to burn the flag."
~Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC

When the reporter reports, when the poet declaims, when the crowd demonstrates,
or burns the flag...

If they are oppressed...

Whose hard callused hand do you think does the oppressing? E.g. Kent State,
Tiananmen Square....

My grandfather was a soldier in WW2, and he was proud to have served... but he
knew what he was. Soldiers kill people and break things.

People might respond, oppression is usually the police, but... whose side is
the soldier on? The cop, or the poet?

kraze
May 31st 04, 05:13 PM
Hey, what happened to talking about t-shirt ideas? No one wants to talk
about soldiers.

--
kraze - Army Of One Wheel

Post proelia praemia.
kraze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6583

evil-nick
May 31st 04, 05:29 PM
"Look ma, no hands!!!"

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

They make them with two wheels now?
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Scott Kurland, RMT
June 6th 04, 12:01 AM
uniextreme wrote:
> Ok what does that logo mean?
> Sheep knee snoopy kill?
> Ewe Leg Charlie brown kill?

Guessing, having never seen what you were looking at:

ewe knee sigh kill.

Sofa
June 6th 04, 12:49 AM
on the breast pocket :(although no pocket on the shirt, just that
area)

a simple unicycle silouette

On the back:

'You think YOUR asscrack is sweatty?!?'

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

'A circus clown is just a carny who's too stupid to flip a ride switch
on and off. Now, you take a circus clown, roll him on the barn floor,
kick him in the head a couple hundred times, and what have you got?' -
Hank Hill

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.02

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

darchibald
June 6th 04, 12:54 AM
Hahaha
I don't like that one.

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 4.5

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Sofa
June 6th 04, 01:15 AM
After rereading my post, the sad face must seem to be in quite an odd
location to you.

This was just supposed to be a : and a (

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

'A circus clown is just a carny who's too stupid to flip a ride switch
on and off. Now, you take a circus clown, roll him on the barn floor,
kick him in the head a couple hundred times, and what have you got?' -
Hank Hill

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.02

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

darchibald
June 6th 04, 02:30 AM
I noticed that.

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 4.5

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

KJ-52
June 6th 04, 09:52 AM
I have this Orange tye dye shirt I wanna make into a unicycle one. It
has just one big spiral on each side I think, and I wanna make the the
center of the wheel, I just don't know how i'm gonna draw it yet. I want
the words to be " I'm tyed up in Unicycling" and have like a stick guy
tied up on the unicycle, or the unicycle tied around the guy, or
something like that. Anyone know any good unicycle pics I could copy?

Andrew

--
KJ-52 - unicycler

Originally posted by Logan_A.
Note this e-mail is baKsed oJn -a sto5ry a2nd mIay bSe fictKional oEr
conWtain fictiLonal elements. This should also not have been read by any
younger riders.

Can you find the hidden message?

KJ-52's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5614

darchibald
June 6th 04, 04:04 PM
Dan I want a shirt.

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 4.5

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

evil-nick
June 14th 04, 01:04 AM
"Never kick a unicyclist in the groin..."

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

Unicyclists do it on one wheel.
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

evil-nick
June 14th 04, 01:04 AM
"Never kick a unicyclist in the groin..."

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

Unicyclists do it on one wheel.
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

digigal1
June 21st 04, 01:07 AM
Stole the concepts from other advertisements or t-shirts I've seen, but
anyway:

"Keep staring at me. I might do a trick."

"It's a unicycle thing; you wouldn't understand."

"Please don't feed or tease the unicyclist."

--
digigal1 - You call this middle age??

Omni for Uni and Uni for Omni!
digigal1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5848

thieum
February 28th 07, 12:39 AM
http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/65a4/
[image:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/front/obey-gravity.jpg]
Need I say more ?

--
thieum

'Selection of the best uni videos out there by Matayo'
(http://monomaniaque.free.fr/videosmono/)
' Requiem pour un Mono' (http://tinyurl.com/ras9l)
thieum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10189

Det-riot
February 28th 07, 01:26 AM
have a guy being hit with a uni and have it say, Unicycling it just
kinda...Hits You

or have a picture of a coker on hte front with the words, i have a
bigger cok.....(on back)...er

--
Det-riot

ichirinsha wrote:
> sweeet!! good job
>
> -kaori
Det-riot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13823

skilewis74
February 28th 07, 03:01 AM
It would be nice if you could also get these in a material that
breathed, like coolmax.

I like the evolution of a mountain unicyclist.

I saw a drawing in B&W of a guy going down the state of Iowa and in the
state it said: MUNI. I'd get that w/ California
Also: Do the MUNI, and the Bedford pro rider series (where can I find
all the pics?).

unipsychogirl wrote:
> I think that someone (Tommi) should make T-shirts of the infamous "The
> Unicycle Factory" comic strips....if its not allready been done yet.

A lot of them would be good.
'Link' (http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/unicycle_factory/cartoons.html)
These are ones I'd like to own:
The Mad Mad World of Dave Ductor
Closet Unicyclist
ACME
8 Foot
Dr. Tom (Plath's first cartoon for TUF)
Getting On
Helium
Love
The MisAdventures of Guilford Go-for-it Episode 1
The Miz-Adventures of Guilford Go-for-it – BC
The Mz.-Adventures of Guilford Go-for-it – Bike swap
Punch Line from Gregory Poche
who dumped ROGER RABBIT
Tom
TOMFOOLERY
TOMFOOLERY featuring Tommy
The Unicycle Factory (by Mike Kazaleh)
Unicycle Definition
Unitoonz Unicycles are Everywhere! – the lower two lines on separate
shirts
Uni-puns frum: The Unicycle Factory! (crude humor)
Uni-toons phrum2: The Unicycle Factory!
Uni-toons phrum3: The Unicycle Factory!

Det-riot wrote:
> ...or have a picture of a coker on hte front with the words, i have a
> bigger cok.....(on back)...er

Good one:p

--
skilewis74

gabetheunicycleman
February 28th 07, 09:53 AM
to deal with people mocking you you could write on the front
"Hey"
and the back
"F*ck you"
you could point to the more appropriate side depending on mood.

--
gabetheunicycleman

hurrah for 3/4 flips
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Hazmat
February 28th 07, 11:51 AM
Why not have that says "*This shirt is UNIque and so is the person
wearing it"* :D :D

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different :D
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

abbabibble
February 28th 07, 11:12 PM
kraze wrote:
> Now that one shirt has seemed to garner so much attention and
> controversy, maybe we can do something with all the energy: if the
> makers of the finely drawn (if not admired for substance at least
> admire the quality) t-shirts were to take great ideas for shirts, maybe
> we can get together on some designs? Or at least speak out about some
> cool shirt you'd like to see, and maybe it will happen. Who knows?
> Keeping with the comic theme that looks so sweet, I'm going to suggest
> two:
> One would be called Trials By Error, and focus on a guy falling smack
> down to the ground, with his unicycle flying out.
> The other could be of a ninja, sitting cross-legged on top the
> unicycle, with the words, Achieve Total Balance. If not a ninja, then
> somebody meditating. Any thoughts?

already done a ninja one.
check the shirt link in my sig.
I'm working on a new one, but i need a cool pic i can stylize for the
background.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.

uni_jim wrote:
> isn't [the superbowl] like a giant dip bowl in mexico filled with salsa
> where everyone brings a bag of tostitos and digs in?;) :D

'BUY SOME SHIRTS, DAMMIT!' (http://www.zazzle.com/abbabibble)
*PANIC BUTTON-->':eek: '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

steveyo
March 1st 07, 01:25 AM
I've designed a few that I have on cafepress:

http://cafepress.com/steveyo

--
steveyo

steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

Check out my 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)

Ducttape
March 1st 07, 01:32 AM
steveyo wrote:
> I've designed a few that I have on cafepress:
>
> http://cafepress.com/steveyo

'Check my Shirts out they are all unicycle related'
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle)

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*$683.31
*Freeride Seat with shipping will cost: *$64.84
*GB4 Handle with shipping will cost:* $64.95
*______________________________________
**Total cost for stuff: *$814.15* Current Progress *697.00*/*814.15';)'
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle) ;)
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

skilewis74
March 1st 07, 10:55 PM
Ducttape wrote:
> 'Check my Shirts out they are all unicycle related'
> (http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle)

No offense, but I like steveo's better.

Did you pull that KH picture off his website?

--
skilewis74

Wedgehog
March 1st 07, 11:30 PM
I have two ideas

One is to have a the notation for "Pi" then a plus symbol and a
unicycle seat.

the other idea is to have a checklist " brakes, pedals, tires, forks,
frame, wheels, cranks, gears, seat(and whatever else is on a bike :p
)" then have them all crossed out except for frame, wheel, tire, and
seat (the s crossed out of wheels and tires)

--
Wedgehog

The unicycle, bringing you the ultimate in ball-busting :eek:
Wedgehog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13890

steveyo
March 2nd 07, 12:01 AM
skilewis74 wrote:
> No offense, but I like steveo's better.
>
> Did you pull that KH picture off his website?

Are you asking if I pulled something off KH's website?

--
steveyo

steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

Check out my 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)

Ducttape
March 2nd 07, 01:01 AM
skilewis74 wrote:
> No offense, but I like steveo's better.
>
> Did you pull that KH picture off his website?

nope got it off the forums....

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*$683.31
*Freeride Seat with shipping will cost: *$64.84
*GB4 Handle with shipping will cost:* $64.95
*______________________________________
**Total cost for stuff: *$814.15* Current Progress *697.00*/*814.15';)'
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle) ;)
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

Spencer Hochberg
March 2nd 07, 01:52 AM
Ducttape wrote:
> nope got it off the forums....

Well it was originally taken from his website and posted on here.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Ducttape
March 2nd 07, 01:55 AM
Spencer Hochberg wrote:
> Well it was originally taken from his website and posted on here.

true but he asked where I got it from so I told him where I got it
from....

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*$683.31
*Freeride Seat with shipping will cost: *$64.84
*GB4 Handle with shipping will cost:* $64.95
*______________________________________
**Total cost for stuff: *$814.15* Current Progress *697.00*/*814.15';)'
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle) ;)
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

skilewis74
March 2nd 07, 04:39 AM
steveyo wrote:
> Are you asking if I pulled something off KH's website?

No.

Ducttape wrote:

> Originally Posted by Spencer Hochberg
> Well it was originally taken from his website and posted on here.
>
> true but he asked where I got it from so I told him where I got it
> from....

I'm not sure that's leagal to use for profit w/o KH's say.

--
skilewis74

Ducttape
March 2nd 07, 04:42 AM
skilewis74 wrote:
> No.
>
> I'm not sure that's leagal to use for profit w/o KH's say.

I haven't sold it yet it's more of a concept... the next time Kris is
online I'll ask him....

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*$683.31
*Freeride Seat with shipping will cost: *$64.84
*GB4 Handle with shipping will cost:* $64.95
**Total cost for stuff: *$814.15* Current Progress *697.00*/*814.15';)'
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle) ;)
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home