PDA

View Full Version : Re: impossible wheel riders

doofe
May 30th 04, 04:25 AM
Is there anyone out there who can ride an impossible wheel? if so,
please let me know. I have only ever heard or seen one other person do
it. I know it is intimidating, butit isnt THAT hard. I learned to ride
it in like an hour. but anyways, please let me know if you can ride
one. I feel lonely!!

--
doofe - Skilled unicyclist

FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! YES, I CAN RIDE THAT THING!!!!!
doofe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4335

sabin_a.
May 30th 04, 04:51 AM
I can ride a impossible/BC wheel. My record is about 5 blocks.
You are not alone...........There are others.

-Sabin

--
sabin_a. - close to expert

"Could god microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?"

'SIXSIXONE' (www.sixsixone.com)

sabin_a.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4457

john_childs
May 30th 04, 05:15 AM
I'm too chicken to even try. :(
That thing is dangerous.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

PopeSamXVI
May 30th 04, 06:31 AM
How do you keep going on an impossible wheel. I've only seen people
mount it by rolling it and jumping on. But they've all been in a room so
they never had to go all the way down a street.

--
PopeSamXVI - Resident Hogwasher/Hornswaggler

Karol Jozef Wojtyla Forever!

I really am the president of my own fan club. www.samhunterfanclub.tk
PopeSamXVI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6661

PopeSamXVI
May 30th 04, 06:31 AM
How do you keep going on an impossible wheel. I've only seen people
mount it by rolling it and jumping on. But they've all been in a room so
they never had to go all the way down a street.

--
PopeSamXVI - Resident Hogwasher/Hornswaggler

Karol Jozef Wojtyla Forever!

I really am the president of my own fan club. www.samhunterfanclub.tk
PopeSamXVI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6661

tennisgh22
May 30th 04, 07:44 AM
is it as easy to hurt yourself as it looks? i mean, what happens when
you fall? you run out of it, or you sprain an ankle and die a slow
painful death?

-grant

--
tennisgh22 - When will my kh24 come?!?!

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

john_childs
May 30th 04, 07:58 AM
tennisgh22 wrote:
> *is it as easy to hurt yourself as it looks? i mean, what happens when
> you fall? you run out of it, or you sprain an ankle and die a slow
> painful death?
>
> -grant *

Well, if you're not lucky the wheel shoots out in front of you and you
land (very quickly) flat on your tailbone and flat on your back. If
you're lucky after that you're only nursing a sore tailbone for the next
week. And that's if you're lucky. I've seen it happen. Ouch!

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

unicycleboy
May 30th 04, 12:55 PM
Yeh i used to before i bent the pegs to much :( i used to have a 20" and
a 24" one and the 24" one used to fly so fast it was unbelievable :)

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/Unicycle-Pictures-from-Uk/NewSig2.jpg]
ok maybe a bit of a juggler.
www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

doofe
May 30th 04, 06:55 PM
you say that it is too dangerous, but isnt what you do on a unicycle
also dangerous?

to the rest of you who wonder how dangerous it is: it isnt that
dangerous as long as you either know how to roll out of a fall, or can
sense when you are falling, and jump off and run with it. and I start
off on a hill, and just mount like you would a unicycle. after that, its
pretty easy to maintain balance.

--
doofe - Skilled unicyclist

FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! YES, I CAN RIDE THAT THING!!!!!
doofe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4335

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home