PDA

View Full Version : Video!

aust
June 1st 04, 12:46 AM
hey guys, i have just made an AWESOME new trials movie and im dieing to
get it on the gallerys. But i upload it and the i click on it to watch
it and it says "file not Found".

its super irratating and ive tried quite a few times.

just lookin for some help. and is their a size limit? i think its
somewhere around 28,000 kb or 28 mb.

thanks for your help :D

--
aust - Austin Hamer

* U n i c y c l e r *
* S n o w b o a r d e r *
* P a i n t b a l l e r *
* C a n a d i a n *
[image:
http://xull.free.fr/couak/Vidz/how%20open%20a%20door%20like%20sangoku%20=%5d.gif]
aust's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4767

darchibald
June 1st 04, 02:47 AM
I was wondering what was up with the empty album. I'm dying to see it. I
don't know anything about the gallery though. Please someone answer his
questions!

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 4.5

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

darchibald
June 1st 04, 03:08 AM
Austin,
I just got an idea. Again I don't know anything and am not sure if it'll
work or not. What if you broke the video up a bit? Mkae it have chapters
or something? Just a thought, might not be what you're looking for
though.

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 4.5

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

James_Potter
June 1st 04, 04:31 AM
Are you sure it uploaded completely? I think there is a limit on the
gallery, but it's about 500 MB.
Try PMing Gilby.

--
James_Potter - Rettop_Semaj

-If there was an eleventh commandment, it is to be "thou shalt dip thy
pizza, for it is, wicked."-
--Thedan

gasmaster
June 1st 04, 05:04 AM
umm.. this has nuthing to do with the trailer problems, but i was amazed
by the video below austs post. i happen to be a major stick figure fan,
so that made the video all the better. WOW.

--
gasmaster - just a level 1 newb

Real men only need 1 wheel.
gasmaster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6713

darchibald
June 2nd 04, 03:17 AM
Bump. I wanna see more videos.

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 4.5

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

aust
June 2nd 04, 06:22 AM
lol, thanks guys. ya i think i might just break it into chapters or
something, its an awesome video and i will try to post it ASAP.

and the stick animation is awesome! sadly i didnt make it myself...

i found it on some other forum, i think it was a paintball one.

thanks, and if you know anything else on the subject of uploading,
please post.

Austin

--
aust - Austin Hamer