PDA

View Full Version : jerrys' new email address

MTB Lover
November 17th 03, 11:58 PM
since I was getting bombarded with trojan horses, I decided to trash the
old email address and make a new one. Maybe this one can hold out a bit
longer
--
Jerry

remove the nospam and the period to email me.

P e t e F a g e r l i n
November 18th 03, 12:01 AM
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:58:26 GMT, MTB Lover >
wrote:

>since I was getting bombarded with trojan horses, I decided to trash
the
>old email address and make a new one. Maybe this one can hold out a
bit
>longer

People who can't use/configure anti-virus software crack me up almost
as much as people who announce the birth of a new email address to a
newsgroup.

BB
November 18th 03, 12:34 AM
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:01:22 -0800, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

> People who can't use/configure anti-virus software crack me up almost
> as much as people who announce the birth of a new email address to a
> newsgroup.

I wish I could be so easily amused.

--
BB (who has no idea who this Jerry is)
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

MTB Lover
November 18th 03, 02:13 AM
P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:58:26 GMT, MTB Lover >
> wrote:
>

>>since I was getting bombarded with trojan horses, I decided to trash
>
> the
>
>>old email address and make a new one. Maybe this one can hold out a
>
> bit
>
>>longer
>

> People who can't use/configure anti-virus software crack me up almost
> as much as people who announce the birth of a new email address to a
> newsgroup.

I use the anti-virus software, I just get tired of the "quarantine"
dialogue box popping up. I really wouldn't feel the need to announce the
birth of a new email address, except, if I continue in a discussion that
I was previouly part of, I would look like a total stranger. So I
thought I would let anybody who cares, know who I am. Obviously you
don't care, so I really can't see why you would bother to reply. I guess
your just hungry for entertainment. Glad I could help ;)

Jerry

remove the nospam and the period to email me.

Dave W
November 18th 03, 02:40 AM
BB > had this to say news:bpbpfc$1l0l4c$2@ID-
130844.news.uni-berlin.de

> On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:01:22 -0800, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
>
>> People who can't use/configure anti-virus software crack me up almost
>> as much as people who announce the birth of a new email address to a
>> newsgroup.
>
> I wish I could be so easily amused.

oh that's nothing. I really enjoy the ones who like to point these things
out. Their anal retentiveness crack me up...

P e t e F a g e r l i n
November 18th 03, 02:58 AM
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 02:13:36 GMT, MTB Lover >
wrote:

>P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

>> People who can't use/configure anti-virus software crack me up
almost
>> as much as people who announce the birth of a new email address to
>> newsgroup.
>>

>I use the anti-virus software, I just get tired of the "quarantine"
>dialogue box popping up.

Like I wrote previously, people who can't use/configure anti-virus
software crack me up.

Click "Help" if you are bothered by Quarantine boxes popping up. That
way you won't have to birth another email address when your new one
starts getting hit with the nasties.

I really wouldn't feel the need to announce the
>birth of a new email address, except, if I continue in a discussion
that
>I was previouly part of, I would look like a total stranger.

Huh? Newsreader problems too?

MTB Lover
November 18th 03, 04:24 AM
P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

> Huh? Newsreader problems too?

maybe :)
ok, well probably...

Dude, my computer is the least of my problems, but thanks for asking...

--
Jerry

remove the nospam and the period to email me.

MTBScottie
November 18th 03, 11:31 AM
>Subject: Re: jerrys' new email address
>From: Dave W
>Date: 11/17/2003 9:40 PM Eastern Standard Time
>
>BB > had this to say news:bpbpfc$1l0l4c$2@ID-
>130844.news.uni-berlin.de
>
>> On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:01:22 -0800, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
>>
>>> People who can't use/configure anti-virus software crack me up almost
>>> as much as people who announce the birth of a new email address to a
>>> newsgroup.
>>
>> I wish I could be so easily amused.
>>

>oh that's nothing. I really enjoy the ones who like to point these things
>out. Their anal retentiveness crack me up...

Yeah, llife isn't the same without Greg and his crying about top posting!

John Harlow
November 19th 03, 05:11 AM
> since I was getting bombarded with trojan horses, I decided to trash the
> old email address and make a new one. Maybe this one can hold out a bit
> longer

http://www.chooseyourmail.com/index.html

Per Elmsäter
November 21st 03, 10:45 AM
MTB Lover wrote:
> P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:58:26 GMT, MTB Lover
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> since I was getting bombarded with trojan horses, I decided to trash
>>
>> the
>>
>>> old email address and make a new one. Maybe this one can hold out a
>>
>> bit
>>
>>> longer
>>

>> People who can't use/configure anti-virus software crack me up almost
>> as much as people who announce the birth of a new email address to a
>> newsgroup.
>>

> I use the anti-virus software, I just get tired of the "quarantine"
> dialogue box popping up. I really wouldn't feel the need to announce
> the birth of a new email address, except, if I continue in a
> discussion that I was previouly part of, I would look like a total
> stranger. So I thought I would let anybody who cares, know who I am.
> Obviously you don't care, so I really can't see why you would bother
> to reply. I guess your just hungry for entertainment. Glad I could
> help ;)
>
> Jerry
>
> remove the nospam and the period to email me.

Try Mailwasher. It gets rid of your junkmail before it's ever downloaded
unto your computer.
http://www.mailwasher.net/

--
Perre