PDA

View Full Version : US Postal Shorts

Sam Salt
July 14th 03, 05:48 PM
Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ? The only
place I could find was Geoffrey Butler Cycles but they were out of stock of
the size I wanted.

Thanks,

Sam Salt

---

Jim Price
July 14th 03, 06:11 PM
Sam Salt wrote:

> Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ? The only
> place I could find was Geoffrey Butler Cycles but they were out of stock of
> the size I wanted.

I have a suspicion that a slightly soiled pair may be thrown out of team
headquarters tonight after events in todays TdF stage.

--
Jim Price

http://www.jimprice.dsl.pipex.com

Aye!.

Andy Dingley
July 14th 03, 06:33 PM
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:48:38 +0000 (UTC), "Sam Salt"
> wrote:

>Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ?

Go for the USPS bibshorts.
No-one is going to mess with a postal worker.

Pete White
July 15th 03, 03:03 AM
"Sam Salt" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ? The
only
> place I could find was Geoffrey Butler Cycles but they were out of stock
of
> the size I wanted.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sam Salt
>

> ---

Try Evans Cycles (www.evanscycles.com) for USPS Team kit. You qustion was
good for me as I still haven't got this years strip yet...

Pete White

Peter B
July 15th 03, 07:49 AM
"Andy Dingley" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:48:38 +0000 (UTC), "Sam Salt"
> > wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ?
>
> Go for the USPS bibshorts.
> No-one is going to mess with a postal worker.

Dunno about that.
AFAIK the US Postal Service doesn't deliver to Norfolk so it hasn't been
fully tested.

Pete

NGarn75125
July 20th 03, 07:30 PM
In article >, "Peter B"
> writes:

>AFAIK the US Postal Service doesn't deliver to Norfolk so it hasn't been
>fully tested.

Perhaps more chance of them delivering than Royal Mail??
Nick: to reply remove 'goaway'

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home