PDA

View Full Version : Brighton Area Cyclists

Brightonian
July 14th 03, 10:11 PM
Hi

If you live in the vicinity of Brighton you might like to try out a new
internet discussion group called Brighton Area Cyclists. The "Brighton Area"
I have in mind is pretty big easily encompassing places like Worthing,
Haywards Heath, Seaford and beyond.

All types of cyclists are welcome, commuters, mountain bikers, those that go
on occasional rides right through to experienced long distance tourers and
fast road cyclists.

All types of bicycle are welcome and any form of Human Powered Vehicle.

This group is an email discussion list which means that once subscribed you
receive all emails sent to the group.

You can get more information about the group at this web-page:

To subscribe to the group use this email address:

To post to the group subsequently use this email address:

Thank you :)

Adrian Boliston
July 14th 03, 11:55 PM
"Brightonian" > wrote in message
. com...

> If you live in the vicinity of Brighton you might like to try out a new
> internet discussion group called Brighton Area Cyclists. The "Brighton
Area"
> I have in mind is pretty big easily encompassing places like Worthing,
> Haywards Heath, Seaford and beyond.

I remember a website that showd the most crazy cycle paths in the country in
brighton!

martin
July 18th 03, 10:57 AM
James Hodson > wrote in message >...
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:11:59 +0100, Brightonian
> > wrote:
>
> >I have in mind is pretty big easily encompassing places like Worthing,
> >
> >All types of cyclists are welcome, commuters, mountain bikers, those that go
> >on occasional rides right through to experienced long distance tourers and
> >fast road cyclists.
> >

> Worthing? Only aged colonels and complete and utter ******* live
> there.

And Gourmets