PDA

View Full Version : Ye Olde Tour de France videos

Jon W
July 15th 03, 11:49 AM
Don't know whether this is the correct group as most of the posts seem to
revolve around moaning about car drivers, anyway. Does anyone know where I
purchase videos or dvds of Le Tour during the 90's featuring riders such as
Pedro Delgardo, Robert Millar, Greg Lemond, Indurain.

Cheers

Jon

Peter B
July 15th 03, 01:22 PM
"Jon W" > wrote in message
> Don't know whether this is the correct group as most of the posts seem to
> revolve around moaning about car drivers, anyway. Does anyone know where I
> purchase videos or dvds of Le Tour during the 90's featuring riders such
as
> Pedro Delgardo, Robert Millar, Greg Lemond, Indurain.

Cycling Weakly (sic) Video Hotline 01326 569 444, £7.50 apiece.
According to a 2 page advert in Cycle Sport TDF special.

'Owzat for service?

Now, must dash, someones parked a bloody car outside my
house.....oops...it's mine, buggar!

Pete

Jon W
July 15th 03, 05:10 PM
"Peter B" > wrote in message

> "Jon W" > wrote in message
> > Don't know whether this is the correct group as most of the posts seem
> > revolve around moaning about car drivers, anyway. Does anyone know where
> > purchase videos or dvds of Le Tour during the 90's featuring riders such
> as
> > Pedro Delgardo, Robert Millar, Greg Lemond, Indurain.
>
> Cycling Weakly (sic) Video Hotline 01326 569 444, £7.50 apiece.
> According to a 2 page advert in Cycle Sport TDF special.

Cheers for that, will purchase copy of said magazine with great
anticipation.

> 'Owzat for service?

Not too bad, but it would have been a lot better if you scanned the 2 page
advert and then emailed it to me. Or maybe you could buy the videos, save
them as mpegs and then let me ftp them, just a thought.

Regards

Jon

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home