PDA

View Full Version : Re: Suicide cycling

Mutz
July 15th 03, 10:39 PM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:23:59 +0100, "Michael Kent"
> wrote:

> Any one in the norfolk area i have found a interesting way to commit
>suicide
>http://store4.yimg.com/I/bicyclinghub_1743_899094
>
>Hahahahaha
>
>Michael

Heh
I still prefer bibshorts even though that pair are hideous in the
extreme! :)

Mark
July 16th 03, 07:57 AM
>> Any one in the norfolk area i have found a interesting way to commit
>>suicide
>>http://store4.yimg.com/I/bicyclinghub_1743_899094
>>
>>Hahahahaha
>>
>>Michael
>
> Heh
> I still prefer bibshorts even though that pair are hideous in the
> extreme! :)

I actually know of someone who has a pair of these... and lives in Norfolk.

Mark

Mark
July 16th 03, 07:59 AM
> I actually know of someone who has a pair of these... and lives in
Norfolk.

Not me though... honest...

Mark

Peter B
July 16th 03, 06:04 PM
"Michael Kent" > wrote in message
> Any one in the norfolk area i have found a interesting way to commit
> suicide
> http://store4.yimg.com/I/bicyclinghub_1743_899094

I wear bibs so normally have little room for agreement with the PSF but in
this case I'd supply the slabs :-)

Pete

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home