PDA

View Full Version : car parking on Oban

Steve Watkin
July 15th 03, 11:14 PM
Please can anybody help?
I am looking for a reasonably secure place to park my car during the second
week in Sep so that I can visit Mull on my trike. I will be driving up from
Kent so it may be that I will also need B&B for one night.
Any ideas or offers would be appreciated.
Please reply to
or 'phone 01689 837602

Thanks in advance
Steve
CTC membership number 8011065

Arthur Clune
July 16th 03, 10:30 AM
Steve Watkin > wrote:
: I am looking for a reasonably secure place to park my car during the second
: week in Sep so that I can visit Mull on my trike. I will be driving up from
: Kent so it may be that I will also need B&B for one night.

A b&b with private parking would be the easiest soln. There is a public
car park in Oban and I don't think it's a crime hotspot.

: Steve
: CTC membership number 8011065

Word of advice - this is a public forum, copied all over the world. Armed
with your name and CTC membership number, I bet I could get the CTC to
give me free advice, change your address etc. "Password? Oh, I'm afriad
I've forgotten that"...

Arthur

Gearóid Ó Laoi, Garry Lee
July 16th 03, 02:45 PM
No B&B will mind you parking as it gives the impression that they're
popular.

W K
July 16th 03, 03:06 PM
"Gearóid Ó Laoi, Garry Lee" > wrote in message
> No B&B will mind you parking as it gives the impression that they're
> popular.

Hmmm. perhaps you haven't seen the back streets of oban.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home