PDA

View Full Version : Womens' Clothes

Danny Colyer
July 16th 03, 07:54 PM
Where's a good place to buy womens' cycling clothes online? My missus
wants at least another jersey and another pair of shorts before our
holiday this year and hasn't been able to find much locally.

--
Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny )
Recumbent cycle page: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/

David Hansen
July 16th 03, 11:48 PM
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:54:37 +0100 someone who may be "Danny Colyer"
> wrote this:-

>Where's a good place to buy womens' cycling clothes online?

I have never bought any womens' clothing from them, but it is a good
shop http://www.biketrax.co.uk and has a womens' section.

prevents me using the RIP Act 2000.

Pauline
July 17th 03, 10:08 AM
"Danny Colyer" > wrote in message
> Where's a good place to buy womens' cycling clothes online? My missus
> wants at least another jersey and another pair of shorts before our
> holiday this year and hasn't been able to find much locally.
>
> --
> Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny )
> Recumbent cycle page: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/
> "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine

I get most of my cycling clothing from www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk which
has about the best selection of women's stuff. The Protective brand is
particularly good. Another good option is www.groundeffect.co.nz who can
often deliver faster than UK based mail order!

Pauline

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
July 17th 03, 07:11 PM
>Where's a good place to buy womens' cycling clothes online? My missus
>wants at least another jersey and another pair of shorts before our
>holiday this year and hasn't been able to find much locally.

Where I'd *like* to get something from is www.teamestrogen.com and
www.primalwear.com or http://www.terrybicycles.com/Apparel/tops.lasso

Never have though :-(

Antoher to look at is
http://www.girlgear.co.uk/ But haven't purchased from them myself.

Mind you, did treat myself to a nice new yellow with black stripe jersey from
Aldi today - and the black with yellow stripe shorts to go with it only this
morning!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

martin
July 18th 03, 03:33 PM
(wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX) wrote in message >...

> Mind you, did treat myself to a nice new yellow with black stripe jersey from
> Aldi today - and the black with yellow stripe shorts to go with it only this
> morning!

Are you planning to put a small banana or two tyre levers into the
capacious rear pocket? (zip up though. Did anyone lift up the ally
bike? weighed a ton, thought it was still attached to the large steel
stand!

Danny Colyer
July 18th 03, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll take a good look over the weekend.

--
Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny )
Recumbent cycle page: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/

Tony W
July 18th 03, 09:07 PM
"Danny Colyer" > wrote in message
> Thanks for the suggestions, I'll take a good look over the weekend.

Danny, did I miss something? Why are you enquiring after women's clothes?
Is this a fetish of yours? Are you looking for something frilly to go with
your known taste in the tactlessly gaudy?

The public deserves to know.

Danny Colyer
July 18th 03, 10:49 PM
Tony W wrote:
> Danny, did I miss something? Why are you enquiring after women's
> clothes? Is this a fetish of yours? Are you looking for something
> frilly to go with your known taste in the tactlessly gaudy?

From my original post:
" My missus wants at least another jersey and another pair of shorts
before our
holiday this year"

So Nyaa :-P

(Although I wonder how I'd look in a celeste tutu...)

--
Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny )
Recumbent cycle page: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/

Tony W
July 19th 03, 08:04 AM
"Danny Colyer" > wrote in message

> (Although I wonder how I'd look in a celeste tutu...)

A little conservative.

For you that is -- not a suggestion that Conservatives like dressing up in
celeste tutus -- Oh no.

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
July 19th 03, 09:44 AM
>(Although I wonder how I'd look in a celeste tutu...)

You'd look *gorgeous* sweetie ;-)

Cheers, helen s

This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home