PDA

View Full Version : Protect yourself!

Just zis Guy, you know?
July 22nd 03, 12:56 PM
The bad news: cagers already get protection from prostate cancer:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm

The good news: pizza can protect against cancer:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3086013.stm

And as we all know cyclists can eat pizza without fear of becoming Mr Flabby
:-)

--
Guy
===

http://www.chapmancentral.com

Bill
July 22nd 03, 02:54 PM
Just zis Guy, you know? > wrote in message
> The bad news: cagers already get protection from prostate cancer:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm
>
> The good news: pizza can protect against cancer:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3086013.stm
>
> And as we all know cyclists can eat pizza without fear of becoming Mr
Flabby

Too late for me!

Cured though. Buggers up your sex life big time. Have to ride a bike to
get rid of the frustration.

Bill

Peter B
July 22nd 03, 08:16 PM

> And as we all know cyclists can eat pizza without fear of becoming Mr
Flabby
> :-)

I'm living proof Sir!
Long ride in the sun followed by lotsa pizza and cold Stella, what more can
life offer.(Yeah, alright, lots of things I suppose :-)
(And don't none of yer give me that real ale pitch, I tried some on Sunday
it was right strange, had it been home brew I'd have assumed I'd buggared it
up. Mind you, I didn't leave any in the glass)

Pete

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home