PDA

View Full Version : Cateye MSC 3DX Heart Rate Monitor Computer

kev
July 22nd 03, 09:53 PM
Hi
I've been thinking about getting a HRM, has anbody used a Cateye MSC 3DX
Heart Rate Monitor Computer ????????
is it worth getting the 3DX withe the candance or just get the 2DX.

Michael MacClancy
July 23rd 03, 08:56 AM
In message >, kev
> writes
>Hi
>I've been thinking about getting a HRM, has anbody used a Cateye MSC 3DX
>Heart Rate Monitor Computer ????????
> is it worth getting the 3DX withe the candance or just get the 2DX.

I couldn't do without cadence.
--
Michael MacClancy

Just zis Guy, you know?
July 23rd 03, 01:52 PM
"Michael MacClancy" > wrote in message

> I couldn't do without cadence.

Me neither - every time it drops to zero the bike stops...

--
Guy
===

http://www.chapmancentral.com

Jim Price
July 23rd 03, 02:19 PM
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> "Michael MacClancy" > wrote in message
>
>>I couldn't do without cadence.
>
> Me neither - every time it drops to zero the bike stops...

No need for brakes, then:)

--
Jim Price

http://www.jimprice.dsl.pipex.com