PDA

View Full Version : i love cycle commutes because

panda
July 23rd 03, 01:02 PM
i love cycle commutes because you get to chat at the traffic lights. last
night i enjoyed glorious sun and a chat about the TDF with a bloke on a
colnago. you never get to do that in a car do u?!

panda

Paul Kelly
July 23rd 03, 02:25 PM
"panda" > wrote in message
. ..
> i love cycle commutes because you get to chat at the traffic lights. last
> night i enjoyed glorious sun and a chat about the TDF with a bloke on a
> colnago. you never get to do that in a car do u?!

course you do - on the phone all the way home!

(;-)

pk

Adrian Boliston
July 23rd 03, 02:35 PM
"panda" > wrote in message
. ..

> i love cycle commutes because you get to chat at the traffic lights....

No chance round here (somerset) as no one ever stops. I have had funny looks from
other cyclists for stopping even!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home