PDA

View Full Version : Re: Freeware cycling simulator!

tagfat
July 24th 03, 07:40 AM
Brian wrote:
> Hello!
> Found this little cycling simulation computer game....
> Brian

Does anyone know of a cycle simulator? I want a simulation proper -
meaning a program which can simulate the slopes of a mountain stage
by increasing load on the pedals and show the road on a screen in
front of you.

Cheers

--
The noble art of loosing face might one day save the human race

Pete Whelan
July 24th 03, 10:44 AM
tagfat wrote:
> Brian wrote:
> > Hello!
> > Found this little cycling simulation computer game....
> > Brian
>

> Does anyone know of a cycle simulator? I want a simulation proper -
> meaning a program which can simulate the slopes of a mountain stage
> by increasing load on the pedals and show the road on a screen in
> front of you.

I don't know of any freeware, but a there are turbo trainers around that
can do that (Computrainer and possibly Taxc Imax)

--
Pete

interchange 12 for 21 to reply

tagfat
July 24th 03, 05:11 PM
Pete Whelan wrote:
> I don't know of any freeware, but a there are turbo trainers around that
> can do that (Computrainer and possibly Taxc Imax)
> --
> Pete
> interchange 12 for 21 to reply

And that would be the soft-ware and not a whole trainer?

--
The noble art of loosing face might one day save the human race

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home