PDA

View Full Version : upgrade

Nigel Heels
July 25th 03, 03:21 AM
Hello,
I have a 14 speed (2 gears upfront, 7 back) Cannondale bike and want to
upgrade to higher gears.
My plan is to make the switch to STI shifters (3 gears on left, keep the 7
on back on right for a total of 21) any suggestions as to what make I should
go for? keep in mind I have a budget, lol. Anyways along with this change I
must make some others... like buy a crankset with 3 gears... any suggestions
and price?

So buy STI shifters, and buy a 3 gear crankset. Does this seem like a good
upgrade to an older bike? I have good wheels... I think the next project
will be brakes, buy in the mean time...

Thanks a bunch,

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home