PDA

View Full Version : Bianchi Mega Pro M

ROB
July 25th 03, 09:13 PM
Very Nice Bianchi Mega Pro M for sale.56cm frame in Bianchi team colours,
mirage/veloce 9sp
Selle octavia saddle and VDO cordless trip
excelent condition VERY little use , £500.00

richw
July 31st 03, 06:30 PM
Rob wrote:
> Very Nice Bianchi Mega Pro M for sale.56cm frame in Bianchi team
> colours, mirage/veloce 9sp Selle octavia saddle and VDO cordless trip
> excelent condition VERY little use , £500.00

Rob, any chance you could contact me regarding your Bianchi please?
Thanks, Richard

richw
September 1st 03, 11:47 PM
Rob wrote:
> Very Nice Bianchi Mega Pro M for sale.56cm frame in Bianchi team
> colours, mirage/veloce 9sp Selle octavia saddle and VDO cordless trip
> excelent condition VERY little use , £500.00

Hi Rob, Ive all but given up trying to contact you regarding your
bianchi bike but if by some miracle it is still available Im still
interested. email me on if you get this
message, regards Richard

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home