PDA

View Full Version : DISASTER (was : Today's Eurosport)

Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP]
July 25th 03, 10:46 PM
Terry, sincere apologies : when I came to check today's
tape, it contains four hours of the ******* fitness
cr@p that Eurosport broadcast after midnight. Not
a trace of today's TdF at all :-((( This is the third
recording c@ck-up of this year's TdF, and as I'm also
recording it for Christian in N. America, it really is
a disaster. So if anyone /does/ have today's 4-hour
coverage of the TdF from Eurosport, could Terry /and/ I
please borrow it ?

** Phil.
--------
Terry wrote:

> If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I
> would appreciate that (and pay for it).
>
> --
> www.essexroadscyclingclub.com

Terry
July 25th 03, 10:51 PM
"Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP]" > wrote in message
> Terry, sincere apologies : when I came to check today's
> tape, it contains four hours of the ******* fitness
> cr@p that Eurosport broadcast after midnight. Not
> a trace of today's TdF at all :-((( This is the third
> recording c@ck-up of this year's TdF, and as I'm also
> recording it for Christian in N. America, it really is
> a disaster. So if anyone /does/ have today's 4-hour
> coverage of the TdF from Eurosport, could Terry /and/ I
> please borrow it ?
>
> ** Phil.
> --------
> Terry wrote:
> >
> > If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I
> > would appreciate that (and pay for it).
> >
> > --
> > www.essexroadscyclingclub.com

Never fear, I know someone who has a copy!!!!!

Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP]
July 26th 03, 12:28 PM
Terry wrote:

[snip]

> Never fear, I know someone who has a copy!!!!!

If there's a chance to get a copy, Terry, I'd be very grateful.
** Phil

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home