PDA

View Full Version : Child's drop handled bike

Dave Kahn
July 30th 03, 02:22 PM
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:49:40 +0000, (marc)
wrote:

>Last year I bought a child's drop handled bike from someone on this NG,
>it's soon ( between now and Xmas ) to be replaced , is anyone interested
>in it? It's plain powder coated, powder blue , drops, downtube
>shifters, 24" inche wheels , new tyres

Appoximately what size of child would it fit?

--
Dave...

marc
July 30th 03, 02:49 PM
Last year I bought a child's drop handled bike from someone on this NG,
it's soon ( between now and Xmas ) to be replaced , is anyone interested
in it? It's plain powder coated, powder blue , drops, downtube
shifters, 24" inche wheels , new tyres
--
Marc
Stickers,decals,membership,cards, T shirts, signs etc
for clubs and associations of all types.
http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk/

marc
July 30th 03, 03:40 PM
Dave Kahn > wrote:

> >Last year I bought a child's drop handled bike from someone on this NG,
> >it's soon ( between now and Xmas ) to be replaced , is anyone interested
> >in it? It's plain powder coated, powder blue , drops, downtube
> >shifters, 24" inche wheels , new tyres
>
> Appoximately what size of child would it fit?

Errrr 9-12 depending on size of child

--
Marc
Stickers,decals,membership,cards, T shirts, signs etc
for clubs and associations of all types.
http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk/

Dave Kahn
July 30th 03, 05:21 PM
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:40:53 +0000, (marc)
wrote:

>Dave Kahn > wrote:

>> Appoximately what size of child would it fit?
>
>Errrr 9-12 depending on size of child

Pity. It's probably a bit small. My lad is 12 and tallish for his age
- about 5' 1". I am on the lookout for a road bike for him though.

--
Dave...

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home