PDA

View Full Version : "Solid" tubes

Steve Watkin
July 30th 03, 10:43 PM
Anyone tried these:
Flatfree Ltd, 02476 351495

Saw the article in an old issue of Velo Vision (7/01)
http://www.velovision.co.uk so I phoned the company.
They are sending me two for my e-assist "clunker" an old Raleigh Lizard with
a Currie motor.
Your comments would be appreciated, and mine will follow!

SW

Adrian Boliston
July 30th 03, 10:55 PM
"Steve Watkin" > wrote in message
> Anyone tried these:
> Flatfree Ltd, 02476 351495

I have heard about tubes with no air and all i've read says they are
seriously bad news!

Jim Price
July 31st 03, 12:29 AM
Steve Watkin wrote:

> Anyone tried these:
> Flatfree Ltd, 02476 351495

No, I've not tried that phone number or that email address. :)

> Saw the article in an old issue of Velo Vision (7/01)

The nearest one to this date on their web site is 06/01, which does not
seem to have any direct reference to what you've referred to so far
available for download...

> http://www.velovision.co.uk so I phoned the company.
> They are sending me two for my e-assist "clunker" an old Raleigh Lizard with
> a Currie motor.
> Your comments would be appreciated, and mine will follow!

My comment is its not very clear what you are trying to get across.

If you are trying to allude to solid tyres, I picked up a pair in
Halfords sale for 2 UKP each. I have yet to try them on the basis that
they have a really awful reputation. I bought them because the list
price is ridiculous, and its only very occaisionally you get to buy
something with ~93% off. Thats got to be a bargain, especially given how
long they'll last if I never use them.....

--
Jim Price

http://www.jimprice.dsl.pipex.com

Google