PDA

View Full Version : Re: For Sale MERIDA MTN Frame

Clinton
July 21st 03, 06:40 AM
Mark Webb wrote:
> Merida Magnesium Frame 18 Inch Never ridden built up and pulled apart
> after not liking it Shotgun tubing design Disc brake mount Lime green
> and blue 2002 model EXCELLENT CONDITION $600 firm this frame retails for
> around $1600

Are you interested in a trade with a small attitude frame/fork/handle
bar mint 1994

zhifchik
August 24th 03, 03:24 PM
Mark Webb wrote:
> Merida Magnesium Frame 18 Inch Never ridden built up and pulled apart
> after not liking it Shotgun tubing design Disc brake mount Lime green
> and blue 2002 model EXCELLENT CONDITION $600 firm this frame retails for
> around $1600

Mark,

Is the frame still for sale??

Cheers,

Andrew 0407019875

--
There's too much blood in my caffeine system

zhifchik
August 24th 03, 03:24 PM
Mark Webb wrote:
> Merida Magnesium Frame 18 Inch Never ridden built up and pulled apart
> after not liking it Shotgun tubing design Disc brake mount Lime green
> and blue 2002 model EXCELLENT CONDITION $600 firm this frame retails for
> around $1600

Mark,

Is the frame still for sale??

Cheers,

Andrew 0407019875

--
There's too much blood in my caffeine system

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home