PDA

View Full Version : FOMBA New Hampshire Turkey Burner Who rode it?

D T W .../\\...
December 2nd 03, 12:19 AM
Weather was too ugly to get me to drive the hour and a half to get there.

Drizzle and fog all day here in the Boston area.

What was it like?

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest I've just wasted.

MPD Blue
December 2nd 03, 12:43 AM
D T W .../\... wrote:

> Weather was too ugly to get me to drive the hour and a half to get there.

I spent the day on the streets of Memphis, TN

> Drizzle and fog all day here in the Boston area.

I was busy soiling the soles of my boots with vehicle and bodily fluid
of all types. :-(

John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

D T W .../\\...
December 2nd 03, 03:19 AM
Hey John,

What ya gonna do with those Noki's and the Conti Survivals?

I'd stay off of that Tennessee pond ice if I were you! :-)

--

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest I've just wasted.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home