PDA

View Full Version : this AE crap

Andy G
July 30th 03, 05:37 AM
how do you report this ??
i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.

D&M johnston
July 30th 03, 05:51 AM
Yes, I'm with you on this mate, it's getting very boring.

DJ

"Andy G" > wrote in message
> how do you report this ??
> i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.

Paul Smart
July 30th 03, 06:33 AM
Yep i'm with you, can we get back to what the NG is about BIKES

Andy G wrote:
> how do you report this ??
> i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.

Glen F
July 30th 03, 06:56 AM
This is Usenet - you are stuck with it. Since you are using
Outlook Express, why not just make a rule [Tools|Message Rules|
News] like:

"Apply this rule after the message arrives
Where the From line contains 'Alan Erskine'
or Where the Subject line contains 'Erskine'
Delete it"

You'll never see him again (except for that "Hey Alan", which
lacks "Erskine"; grrrrr). And, of course, when the real AE
posts, you'll miss that too - but maybe that's a good thing??

Glen F
July 30th 03, 06:56 AM
This is Usenet - you are stuck with it. Since you are using
Outlook Express, why not just make a rule [Tools|Message Rules|
News] like:

"Apply this rule after the message arrives
Where the From line contains 'Alan Erskine'
or Where the Subject line contains 'Erskine'
Delete it"

You'll never see him again (except for that "Hey Alan", which
lacks "Erskine"; grrrrr). And, of course, when the real AE
posts, you'll miss that too - but maybe that's a good thing??

Alan Erskine
July 30th 03, 07:39 AM
The coward is posting from giglamesh and dizum. Giglamesh complainst go
here: Complaints go here

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

--

"Andy G" > wrote in message
> how do you report this ??
> i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.

John Doe
July 30th 03, 09:10 AM
"Andy G" > wrote in message
: how do you report this ??
: i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.
:
:

Its time to take back our NG. Not much you can do but setup a rule to
ignore all messages with erskine in the from or subject lines. I have grown
used to ignoring them now.

Cheers
Pete

John Doe
July 30th 03, 09:10 AM
"Andy G" > wrote in message
: how do you report this ??
: i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.
:
:

Its time to take back our NG. Not much you can do but setup a rule to
ignore all messages with erskine in the from or subject lines. I have grown
used to ignoring them now.

Cheers
Pete

Alan Erskine
July 30th 03, 11:39 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message

> "Andy G" > wrote in message
> : how do you report this ??
> : i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.
> :
> :
>
> Its time to take back our NG. Not much you can do but setup a rule to
> ignore all messages with erskine in the from or subject lines. I have
grown
> used to ignoring them now.
>
> Cheers
> Pete

Pete, that would include killfiling me which is blatently unfair. All I'm
doing (as I've said to you in email) is defend myself.

--

"John Doe" > wrote in message

> "Andy G" > wrote in message
> : how do you report this ??
> : i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.
> :
> :
>
> Its time to take back our NG. Not much you can do but setup a rule to
> ignore all messages with erskine in the from or subject lines. I have
grown
> used to ignoring them now.
>
> Cheers
> Pete

Pete, that would include killfiling me which is blatently unfair. All I'm
doing (as I've said to you in email) is defend myself.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
Is Lewis Moran the type of father figure
John Howard wants for Australian children?

Alan Erskine
July 30th 03, 11:40 AM
An easier and more effective method would be to killfile dizum and
giglamesh.
--

"John Doe" > wrote in message

> "Andy G" > wrote in message
> : how do you report this ??
> : i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.
> :
> :
>
> Its time to take back our NG. Not much you can do but setup a rule to
> ignore all messages with erskine in the from or subject lines. I have
grown
> used to ignoring them now.
>
> Cheers
> Pete

Andrew Morris
July 30th 03, 01:05 PM
for ****s sake Alan.... change your bloody email address, use a pseudonym on
the NGs and ignore this prick, or **** off out of this newsgroup

"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
u...
> "John Doe" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Andy G" > wrote in message
> > : how do you report this ??
> > : i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.
> > :
> > :
> >
> > Its time to take back our NG. Not much you can do but setup a rule to
> > ignore all messages with erskine in the from or subject lines. I have
> grown
> > used to ignoring them now.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Pete
>
> Pete, that would include killfiling me which is blatently unfair. All I'm
> doing (as I've said to you in email) is defend myself.
>
> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> Is Lewis Moran the type of father figure
> John Howard wants for Australian children?

Andrew Morris
July 30th 03, 01:05 PM
for ****s sake Alan.... change your bloody email address, use a pseudonym on
the NGs and ignore this prick, or **** off out of this newsgroup

"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
u...
> "John Doe" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Andy G" > wrote in message
> > : how do you report this ??
> > : i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.
> > :
> > :
> >
> > Its time to take back our NG. Not much you can do but setup a rule to
> > ignore all messages with erskine in the from or subject lines. I have
> grown
> > used to ignoring them now.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Pete
>
> Pete, that would include killfiling me which is blatently unfair. All I'm
> doing (as I've said to you in email) is defend myself.
>
> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> Is Lewis Moran the type of father figure
> John Howard wants for Australian children?

Alan Erskine
July 31st 03, 12:08 AM
"Andrew Morris" > wrote in message
> for ****s sake Alan.... change your bloody email address, use a pseudonym
on
> the NGs and ignore this prick, or **** off out of this newsgroup

Why? What have I done wrong? Why should I leave a group when I haven't
done anything wrong?

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
Is Lewis Moran the type of father figure
John Howard wants for Australian children?

Alan Erskine
July 31st 03, 12:08 AM
"Andrew Morris" > wrote in message
> for ****s sake Alan.... change your bloody email address, use a pseudonym
on
> the NGs and ignore this prick, or **** off out of this newsgroup

Why? What have I done wrong? Why should I leave a group when I haven't
done anything wrong?

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
Is Lewis Moran the type of father figure
John Howard wants for Australian children?

Andrew Morris
July 31st 03, 12:37 PM
Sorry... was fed up with reading the to-ings and fro-ings last night...

But seriously, I'd stop new grouping as yourself... If you're sick of the
spam, and crap in your inbox, change your e-mail address... The folks this
tool is using clearly don't care about the spam, and character
assassination, so take the only option left, and get away from it all....

"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
u...
> "Andrew Morris" > wrote in message
> > for ****s sake Alan.... change your bloody email address, use a
pseudonym
> on
> > the NGs and ignore this prick, or **** off out of this newsgroup
>
> Why? What have I done wrong? Why should I leave a group when I haven't
> done anything wrong?
>
> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> Is Lewis Moran the type of father figure
> John Howard wants for Australian children?

Andrew Morris
July 31st 03, 12:37 PM
Sorry... was fed up with reading the to-ings and fro-ings last night...

But seriously, I'd stop new grouping as yourself... If you're sick of the
spam, and crap in your inbox, change your e-mail address... The folks this
tool is using clearly don't care about the spam, and character
assassination, so take the only option left, and get away from it all....

"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
u...
> "Andrew Morris" > wrote in message
> > for ****s sake Alan.... change your bloody email address, use a
pseudonym
> on
> > the NGs and ignore this prick, or **** off out of this newsgroup
>
> Why? What have I done wrong? Why should I leave a group when I haven't
> done anything wrong?
>
> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> Is Lewis Moran the type of father figure
> John Howard wants for Australian children?

Alan Erskine
July 31st 03, 05:26 PM
"Andrew Morris" > wrote in message
> Sorry... was fed up with reading the to-ings and fro-ings last night...
>
> But seriously, I'd stop new grouping as yourself... If you're sick of the
> spam, and crap in your inbox, change your e-mail address... The folks this
> tool is using clearly don't care about the spam, and character
> assassination, so take the only option left, and get away from it all....

Better suggestion: killfile the remailers like giglamesh and dizum; they're
the source of all the troubles for letting cowards like this post.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
Is Lewis Moran the type of father figure
John Howard wants for Australian children?

Alan Erskine
July 31st 03, 05:26 PM
"Andrew Morris" > wrote in message
> Sorry... was fed up with reading the to-ings and fro-ings last night...
>
> But seriously, I'd stop new grouping as yourself... If you're sick of the
> spam, and crap in your inbox, change your e-mail address... The folks this
> tool is using clearly don't care about the spam, and character
> assassination, so take the only option left, and get away from it all....

Better suggestion: killfile the remailers like giglamesh and dizum; they're
the source of all the troubles for letting cowards like this post.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
Is Lewis Moran the type of father figure
John Howard wants for Australian children?

John Doe
August 2nd 03, 12:39 AM
: Better suggestion: killfile the remailers like giglamesh and dizum;
they're
: the source of all the troubles for letting cowards like this post.
:

This is true. We all should ban incoming posts from remailers. People only
use these to hide their identity for a reason.

John Doe
August 2nd 03, 12:39 AM
: Better suggestion: killfile the remailers like giglamesh and dizum;
they're
: the source of all the troubles for letting cowards like this post.
:

This is true. We all should ban incoming posts from remailers. People only
use these to hide their identity for a reason.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home