PDA

View Full Version : Re: About Netstalker Alan Erskine

Dave Uzzell
July 30th 03, 02:16 PM
John Stevenson wrote:

> Alan Erskine wrote:
>
>> As I've said, this coward simply can't stop themself.
>

> And if you'd just shut the **** up, killfile the remailers s/he uses and
> stop basking in the attention *and* giving this nutjob the attention
> s/he craves, we'd all be a lot happier.
>
> You're a pair of major league sad cases who are beginning to look like
> you thoroughly deserve each other.

Yeah I beging to realise the same thing! I am sure there is a Usenet
group somewere that you both could yell at each other without causing
anyone eles issues!

Dave Uzzell
July 30th 03, 02:16 PM
John Stevenson wrote:

> Alan Erskine wrote:
>
>> As I've said, this coward simply can't stop themself.
>

> And if you'd just shut the **** up, killfile the remailers s/he uses and
> stop basking in the attention *and* giving this nutjob the attention
> s/he craves, we'd all be a lot happier.
>
> You're a pair of major league sad cases who are beginning to look like
> you thoroughly deserve each other.

Yeah I beging to realise the same thing! I am sure there is a Usenet
group somewere that you both could yell at each other without causing
anyone eles issues!

Alan Erskine
July 31st 03, 12:15 AM
"Dave Uzzell" > wrote in message
> John Stevenson wrote:
> Yeah I beging to realise the same thing! I am sure there is a Usenet
> group somewere that you both could yell at each other without causing
> anyone eles issues!

I'm not yelling at anybody. All I am doing is defending myself from the
continued attack of a coward.

In the past three days, I have received over 200 emails from this coward
using anonymous remailers.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Alan Erskine
July 31st 03, 12:15 AM
"Dave Uzzell" > wrote in message
> John Stevenson wrote:
> Yeah I beging to realise the same thing! I am sure there is a Usenet
> group somewere that you both could yell at each other without causing
> anyone eles issues!

I'm not yelling at anybody. All I am doing is defending myself from the
continued attack of a coward.

In the past three days, I have received over 200 emails from this coward
using anonymous remailers.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
Is Lewis Moran the type of father figure
John Howard wants for Australian children?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home