PDA

View Full Version : HS33 Magura Brakes

John L
August 1st 03, 02:05 AM
Can anyone advise me where I can buy Magura HS33 brakes, without
having to part with an arm & a leg.

I'm in Qld but happy to buy over the net or Mail Order.

Cheers.

John L.

hippy
August 1st 03, 05:46 AM
"John L" > wrote in message
> Can anyone advise me where I can buy Magura HS33 brakes, without
> having to part with an arm & a leg.
>
> I'm in Qld but happy to buy over the net or Mail Order.

The guys on www.austrials.com should be able to help you out.

HTH
hippy

hippy
August 1st 03, 05:46 AM
"John L" > wrote in message
> Can anyone advise me where I can buy Magura HS33 brakes, without
> having to part with an arm & a leg.
>
> I'm in Qld but happy to buy over the net or Mail Order.

The guys on www.austrials.com should be able to help you out.

HTH
hippy

Doug McPherson
August 1st 03, 06:59 AM
check EBay too.

Lot's for sale in Germany.

Hint. Do a search on Magura (or HS-33 and HS33). Lots will show up
that cliam only to sell in Europe, but many will be willing to post to
Oz.
Language can be a barrier.

I bought an HS11 from the US for AUS$50 delivered last year.
Not as nice as HS33's (plastic handle, larger diameter piston), but
still a damn fine brake (at least compared o the crappy canti's that
were on it).

Doug.

wrote:

>Can anyone advise me where I can buy Magura HS33 brakes, without
>having to part with an arm & a leg.
>
>I'm in Qld but happy to buy over the net or Mail Order.
>
>Cheers.
>
>John L.

Nick Payne
August 3rd 03, 10:31 PM
By co-incidence, Groundzero just e-mailed me a flyer saying they have one
set of white HS33 complete for $NZ375 and a few sets in black for $NZ399.
www.groundzero.co.nz.

I've bought stuff off them in the past with no problems.

Nick

"John L" > wrote in message
> Can anyone advise me where I can buy Magura HS33 brakes, without
> having to part with an arm & a leg.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home