PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of tight wearing pansies!

SM
August 5th 03, 10:21 AM
I remember being ridiculed by the guys at school when they saw me riding my
bike and wearing long knicks as they were on their way back or to footy
training... how things have changed!

Turn on the TV any night and look at all the AFL boys running around in
tights at training and then see all the wannabees at the local oval at
training wearing the same get up.

So either wearing Lyra doesn't determine your sexual preference or the footy
blokes are a bunch of..............

hippy
August 6th 03, 12:19 AM
"SM" > wrote in message
> I remember being ridiculed by the guys at school when they saw me
riding my
> bike and wearing long knicks as they were on their way back or to
footy
> training... how things have changed!
>
> Turn on the TV any night and look at all the AFL boys running around
in
> tights at training and then see all the wannabees at the local oval at
> training wearing the same get up.
>
> So either wearing Lyra doesn't determine your sexual preference or the
footy
> blokes are a bunch of..............

haha.. I've been thinking the same thing ever since I saw Steve War
promoting those "special" tights on the news ages ago...

....and when was the last time you saw a cyclist grab another, push
the first to the ground and jump on top of him/her?
....or a whole bunch of cyclists sticking their heads into each others
butts and trying to push the opposition over?
....or 20+ cyclists in a change room flicking each other with towels
while singing a song?

hip
football enemy

hippy
August 6th 03, 12:19 AM
"SM" > wrote in message
> I remember being ridiculed by the guys at school when they saw me
riding my
> bike and wearing long knicks as they were on their way back or to
footy
> training... how things have changed!
>
> Turn on the TV any night and look at all the AFL boys running around
in
> tights at training and then see all the wannabees at the local oval at
> training wearing the same get up.
>
> So either wearing Lyra doesn't determine your sexual preference or the
footy
> blokes are a bunch of..............

haha.. I've been thinking the same thing ever since I saw Steve War
promoting those "special" tights on the news ages ago...

....and when was the last time you saw a cyclist grab another, push
the first to the ground and jump on top of him/her?
....or a whole bunch of cyclists sticking their heads into each others
butts and trying to push the opposition over?
....or 20+ cyclists in a change room flicking each other with towels
while singing a song?

hip
football enemy

Google