PDA

View Full Version : whats this about

M2cycler
August 5th 03, 12:32 PM
im new here so could somebody please explain whats up with this alan
erskine person

Andrew Morris
August 5th 03, 02:03 PM
Alan is a victim of newsgroup users who feel it appropriate to sledge
another users character...

unfortunately those who do it, often do so hiding behind an anonymous
newsgroup poster, such as www.news2web.com and the like...

essentially, it is something to ignore... and we can but hope it will leave
aus.bicycle in due course....

"M2cycler" > wrote in message
> im new here so could somebody please explain whats up with this alan
> erskine person
>

> --

Deep Floyd Mars
August 6th 03, 04:36 AM

> In a one-week period, I received between 170 and 200 emails from this
> coward

170 emails??!?!?!?!??! That's not a coward, that's a quiet loner!!!
---
DFM

Deep Floyd Mars
August 6th 03, 04:36 AM

> In a one-week period, I received between 170 and 200 emails from this
> coward

170 emails??!?!?!?!??! That's not a coward, that's a quiet loner!!!
---
DFM

bookburn
August 6th 03, 07:17 PM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message
> M2cycler > wrote:
>
> >im new here so could somebody please explain whats up with
this alan
> >erskine persoau>
>
> Alan Erskine is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath,
and coward
> who lives in Melbourne. He usually stalks and harasses the
posters of the
> sci.space groups, although he is known to make excursions into
a wide range
> of other groups for the purposes of trolling and stalking and
harassing the
> participants there.

As an analogy for survival then, we might put ourselves in the
shoe of the troller who may just be defensive about his cats.
What would you do, when time to head for the hills and you have
cats in your family? This troll may be huffed about the lack of
sensitivity of those who blithely ignore the plight of our
domestic cats in an end of the world scenario, and his apparently
devilish antics are his way of getting attention--for his cats.
Imagine the anxiety of someone expecting to carry cats into the
hills and teach them survival skills.

His attention to astronauts suggests there is something boggling
to Mr. Erskine about not making cats part of the US Space
Program. In some way, he may have identified with the previous
space dog and monkey, and now resents exclusion of the cat. In
sympathy we should try to make a place for cats in space, who
after all may have something to share there.

bookburn

bookburn
August 6th 03, 07:17 PM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message
> M2cycler > wrote:
>
> >im new here so could somebody please explain whats up with
this alan
> >erskine persoau>
>
> Alan Erskine is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath,
and coward
> who lives in Melbourne. He usually stalks and harasses the
posters of the
> sci.space groups, although he is known to make excursions into
a wide range
> of other groups for the purposes of trolling and stalking and
harassing the
> participants there.

As an analogy for survival then, we might put ourselves in the
shoe of the troller who may just be defensive about his cats.
What would you do, when time to head for the hills and you have
cats in your family? This troll may be huffed about the lack of
sensitivity of those who blithely ignore the plight of our
domestic cats in an end of the world scenario, and his apparently
devilish antics are his way of getting attention--for his cats.
Imagine the anxiety of someone expecting to carry cats into the
hills and teach them survival skills.

His attention to astronauts suggests there is something boggling
to Mr. Erskine about not making cats part of the US Space
Program. In some way, he may have identified with the previous
space dog and monkey, and now resents exclusion of the cat. In
sympathy we should try to make a place for cats in space, who
after all may have something to share there.

bookburn

Paulus
August 7th 03, 12:16 PM
Sounds like a lot of annoying juvenile behavior to me.

"Deep Floyd Mars" > wrote in message

> > In a one-week period, I received between 170 and 200 emails from this
> > coward
>
> 170 emails??!?!?!?!??! That's not a coward, that's a quiet loner!!!
> ---
> DFM

Paulus
August 7th 03, 12:16 PM
Sounds like a lot of annoying juvenile behavior to me.

"Deep Floyd Mars" > wrote in message

> > In a one-week period, I received between 170 and 200 emails from this
> > coward
>
> 170 emails??!?!?!?!??! That's not a coward, that's a quiet loner!!!
> ---
> DFM

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home