PDA

View Full Version : Around the bay in a day...

Joel Mayes
August 7th 03, 02:16 PM
Will be entering over the weekend, looking for a training partner

I'm currently riding about 150 kms a week commuting to and fro and will
probably use all the the 12 hours (if not more) to make the ride :)

Any other first timers out there in the brunswick area want to do some
training rides on saturday or sunday mornings?

Cheers

Joel

--
| Joel Mayes | Linux and OpenBSD | /"\ ASCII ribbon |
| Accordionist | | \ / campaign against |

GPLama
August 8th 03, 10:01 AM
I'm up for it.. shoot me an email dude.. remove the spam stoppers from this
address...

sounds like we are in the same class, and I am looking for ppl to do this
with as well..

cheers,
gplama

"Joel Mayes" > wrote in message
> Will be entering over the weekend, looking for a training partner
>
> I'm currently riding about 150 kms a week commuting to and fro and will
> probably use all the the 12 hours (if not more) to make the ride :)
>
> Any other first timers out there in the brunswick area want to do some
> training rides on saturday or sunday mornings?
>
> Cheers
>
> Joel
>
> --
> | Joel Mayes | Linux and OpenBSD | /"\ ASCII ribbon |
> | Accordionist | | \ / campaign against |
> | Musician | My PC, My Rules | X HTML mail and |
> | Music Teacher | | / \ postings |

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home