PDA

View Full Version : World Track Champs on TV?

SM
August 9th 03, 03:47 AM
Does anyone know if SBS or any of the channels are going to show the World
Track Champs on TV, like a highlights package or something?

Spider1977
August 9th 03, 08:02 AM
I saw something in the late evening last week. It may have been FOX or
could have been SBS, I can't remember. Mike Tomalaris had some grabs,
but the vision was absolutely hopeless. All we got was the start and the
last 50 metres of each race. I want to see all of it, especially
pursuits and sprints.

Also who was the goose who designed the track colouring at Stuttgart, it
looked ridiculous on TV - really dark wood with white paint on the top
half of the track. Made shocking vision on TV.

I hope we get better coverage when the WTC comes to Aus.

Spider1977
August 9th 03, 08:02 AM
I saw something in the late evening last week. It may have been FOX or
could have been SBS, I can't remember. Mike Tomalaris had some grabs,
but the vision was absolutely hopeless. All we got was the start and the
last 50 metres of each race. I want to see all of it, especially
pursuits and sprints.

Also who was the goose who designed the track colouring at Stuttgart, it
looked ridiculous on TV - really dark wood with white paint on the top
half of the track. Made shocking vision on TV.

I hope we get better coverage when the WTC comes to Aus.

SM
August 9th 03, 09:30 AM
Great! Thanks for that Gary.

"Gary K" > wrote in message
.au...
> SM > wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know if SBS or any of the channels are going to show the
World
> > Track Champs on TV, like a highlights package or something?
>
> Yes, tomorrow (10th) SBS 10:30am

SM
August 9th 03, 09:30 AM
Great! Thanks for that Gary.

"Gary K" > wrote in message
.au...
> SM > wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know if SBS or any of the channels are going to show the
World
> > Track Champs on TV, like a highlights package or something?
>
> Yes, tomorrow (10th) SBS 10:30am

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home