PDA

View Full Version : Buying RR DVD's in Aus?

SM
August 9th 03, 12:17 PM
Does anyone know where can you buy road racing DVD's online in Australia?

Rob
August 9th 03, 03:15 PM
"SM" > wrote in message ...
> Does anyone know where can you buy road racing DVD's online in Australia?

Phantom appear to have a few

http://www.phantomcycles.com.au/main.asp?cat=r&subcat=47

Rob

Rob
August 9th 03, 03:15 PM
"SM" > wrote in message ...
> Does anyone know where can you buy road racing DVD's online in Australia?

Phantom appear to have a few

http://www.phantomcycles.com.au/main.asp?cat=r&subcat=47

Rob

Nick Payne
August 13th 03, 09:04 AM
I purchased a couple of cycling DVDs from the Bromley Video web site.
http://www.bromleyvideo.com/. They're not in Australia but I am.

Nick

"SM" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know where can you buy road racing DVD's online in Australia?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home